Petulant morelos

MacBoyd

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Really annoyed me at the penalties yesterday. Put added pressure on tav. Its a team game we have no chance if we aren't pulling in the same direction.

The fact was not lost on Gerrard; expect an invitation to the managers' office tomorrow for Morelos.

10 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Really annoyed me at the penalties yesterday. Put added pressure on tav. Its a team game we have no chance if we aren't pulling in the same direction.

Pretty much stormed off at full time, didn't shake hands with others, straight down the tunnel.

It was as poor then as at the penalties where he was petulant, but when others were culpable too.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Ally mccoist didn't celebrate the day we won 8 in a row because gazza scored a hat trick and basically took his limelight.

Ronaldo didn't celebrate properly until he scored the pk to put Real 4 1 up in the final v atletico. 

Strikers seem to act that way when they believe that they've not contributed 

Mate I love the guy and I fully understand why he would want to take the penalty. 

But it just disappointed me when he didn't celebrate with the team. 

I called Ronaldo a fud for doing it.

Went away in a huff when Tav took the 3rd pen. The wee shit never celebrated the goal. I saw Arfield talking to him after that.

The next pen he was a bit better and almost got as far as congratulating JD. 

Huffy wee man just thinking of his own goal tally......probably No shock as most strikers have a selfish streak. 

Needs to think about the Team first, then himself next.

3 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Went away in a huff when Tav took the 3rd pen. The wee shit never celebrated the goal. I saw Arfield talking to him after that.

The next pen he was a bit better and almost got as far as congratulating JD. 

Huffy wee man just thinking of his own goal tally......probably No shock as most strikers have a selfish streak. 

Needs to think about the Team first, then himself next.

Guy is never and never will be a team player , no point moaning about it , even the manager cant change him.......