Petulant morelos

MacBoyd

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Like in another one, ffs?!ff I think he has improved in this, but you need to remember, this is the Afredo show.

It shows up in many aspects of his game. We have tried many partners with him and it doesn't work, simply because it's all about him. His petulance I love against the oppo, but not aimed at our own. Tav was put in a cunt of a position, because he's not the type to growl back, fuck off.

Gerrard is now setting us set up to suit Defoe as there is no Alfredo after this season and if Alfredo can't handle it and it appears to be showing, that is his problem. Defoe is another footballing legend down south and has quality that Alfredo can only dream of and that's pressure,  but no one is bigger than the club. 

We shall see how he copes with it in the coming weeks and there is no reason why he can't. Just has to get his head around that Defoe IS the bigger man in every sense, not forgetting that Alfredo himself is the one looking to get out the door.

Defoe isn't really a legend. Certainly isn't in the same ballpark as the manager.

No idea where you got that Morelos is 'looking to get out the door'. Were that true he'd have been out the door already.

26 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Try the here and now.

Alfredo couldn't lace Defoe's boots ffs! He could only dream of the talent he has.

He is but someone who has potential and a long way off being the finished article. 

For natuaral ability, Kent is a fucking mile ahead of him.

Alfredo plays in a footballing backwater and came from an even bigger one and now in a team rising from very troubled times and with only one team really to beat, so when we look at his record against them as a striker, great he is not and great he mght never be. 

We can commend the attributes he does have, but ffs let's not try and make him out what he is not. It's becomng fucking embarassing.

Absolute pish.

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Ally mccoist didn't celebrate the day we won 8 in a row because gazza scored a hat trick and basically took his limelight.

Ronaldo didn't celebrate properly until he scored the pk to put Real 4 1 up in the final v atletico. 

Strikers seem to act that way when they believe that they've not contributed 

I don't remember McCoist being involved at all that day

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Not saying I agree with yer man but is Defoe not the 7th highest goalscorer in the Premier League? 

Defoe has seen it and done it and even at his age, only on a 130k a week. Anyone trying to compare him with someone who is a literally a greenhorn in playing in a backwater is a moron.

Morelos has played in two footballing backwaters and this one has two teams in it. 

I am advised there are bed spaces available at Dykebar for the afflicted.

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Defoe has seen it and done it and even at his age, only on a 130k a week. Anyone trying to compare him with someone who is a literally a greenhorn in playing in a backwater is a moron.

Morelos has played in two footballing backwaters and this one has two teams in it. 

I am advised there are bed spaces available at Dykebar for the afflicted.

Calm doon but.

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

This whole “that’ll be why you are poor” seems to be his new go to patter. He’s used it about three times in the past day. He’s genuinely not right. :lol:

:mutley:

mmm, anyone comparing an English footballing icon with a greenhorn playing in a backwater, I'm fucking mighty glad I'm not right!

If we are comparing, I would take a 22 yr old Morelos over a 36 yr old Defoe any day of the week. Just like I would take a 22 yr old Defoe over a 36 yr old Morelos. As for Morelos petulance, I hate it. Can't be good for team chemistry. Gerrard needs to sort it as i can see it getting worse. We can't win this without Morelos at his best.

Are posters actually debating whether Defoe is better than Morelos c'mon be serious Alfredo is a young lad learning the game and having a very good season showing vast improvement on last season, Defoe is a Quality player even now it's like trying to compare McCrorie to Gerrard?  

6 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

He’s a fucking bellend, should be banned all he does is troll and spout absolute pish be more at home on a tarrier forum 

Trying pointing out or debating exactly where my premise s incorrect. That's right, you can't.

My opinion is as valid as the next person's and I am no sheep who follows an utterly flawed narrative.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Are posters actually debating whether Defoe is better than Morelos c'mon be serious Alfredo is a young lad learning the game and having a very good season showing vast improvement on last season, Defoe is a Quality player even now it's like trying to compare McCrorie to Gerrard?  

You can only compare in the present and not based on past acheivements. Morelos is the better of the two at this stage in their careers. That's why he starts on Wednesday.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

FFS, stoptalking sense, you'll get locked up.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Morelos is better than Defoe.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

😂