***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

This is the result that I thought would happen tonight, and I will take it tbh.

We will fuck them at Ibrox.

Kilmarnock's only chance was tonight.

Iam neither delighted nor depressed with that.

All in all, it has been a good week on the pitch. I would have took the last 3 results in a heartbeat at the start of last weekend.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DBBTB said:

Play it long all night to the 5’7 Defoe and leave the 6’4 Lafferty in the bench until 5 minutes from the end 🤦🏼‍♂️

First time the ball was played up to him he headed it straight up in the air. And that's what he does every time he plays. Miss a half chance, give away some needless fouls and head the ball up in the air a few times. He's utter garbage mate.

Just now, GA1972 said:

Gaffer really does need to trust himself to make positive subs 

He had Lafferty up ready to come on before the 60th minute which would’ve been the right decision. Why was he only given 10 minutes

Well Defoe did get that chance on 80mins

2 minutes ago, Gazza'sFlute said:

Theyve just said the replay is on the 20th of feb. That would rule Fred out for the replay and he'd be back for hamilton away.

The additional game is for the league only. Morelos will be available for the replay.

1 minute ago, Vision said:

Don't know what Gerrard sees in Jones, might be good 1 v 1 but when do you ever see a Rangers winger in a 1 v 1 situation.

Candeias, the right leg wondering which way the left leg will go?

4 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Couldn't get a stream but bbc website doesn't have them with a single on target attempt

I think they take their stats from Sky Sports website they have Killie with 3 shots none on target

The manager was slow with the subs again. The game (for me) was crying out for someone like Davis to make those passes in behind that Defoe could work with.

I also thought Candeias, despite his hard work, was poor and should have been swapped for Middleton and Kent brought over to the right. That would have given Kilmarnock something to think about.

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Would have thought he'd want to avoid more games and gone for it. Sticking Lafferty on with 6 minutes to go is baffling!

2 subs on at 83 and 87 mins was a fuckin joke , should have been made 5-10 mins into second half.......

Archived