***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morelos and Rangers failed to win the challenge against a red card shown to the Colombian in Wednesday’s 4-2 win against Aberdeen. The Ibrox ace is now banned for tonight’s Scottish Cup clash at

Ross McCrorie is the only player that gives 100% every single game. Never shirks out a challenge or fuck all. 

Upset about it being personal when it was him that wanted Defoe banned, in a game which Kilmarnock weren't involved in.  Also, if he's asking for consistency why hasn't he spoken about Burke's bl

Posted Images

This is the result that I thought would happen tonight, and I will take it tbh.

We will fuck them at Ibrox.

Kilmarnock's only chance was tonight.

Iam neither delighted nor depressed with that.

All in all, it has been a good week on the pitch. I would have took the last 3 results in a heartbeat at the start of last weekend.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Play it long all night to the 5’7 Defoe and leave the 6’4 Lafferty in the bench until 5 minutes from the end 🤦🏼‍♂️

First time the ball was played up to him he headed it straight up in the air. And that's what he does every time he plays. Miss a half chance, give away some needless fouls and head the ball up in the air a few times. He's utter garbage mate.

CoopsLaud likes this

The manager was slow with the subs again. The game (for me) was crying out for someone like Davis to make those passes in behind that Defoe could work with.

I also thought Candeias, despite his hard work, was poor and should have been swapped for Middleton and Kent brought over to the right. That would have given Kilmarnock something to think about.