16 hours ago, Inigo said:

The JJ Abrahms Challenger thing is really good too. Proper sad.

Watched that the other week.  Remember it at the time too.  Really good in-depth version.  The cause came out a long time ago but the detail here it brutal from design and face saving. 

Inigo likes this
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two Wongs don’t make a flight.

Fucking loved Karen in Shameless. Dirty wee cow. 

Finished Tiger King.  

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Was gonna batter into that tonight, read up on the disaster and it sounds horrific for the crew 

Actually have vague memories of watching it as a wain. Having seen a few documentaries, was dubious as to whether it would be worth watching another. Definitely is though. Far more intimate than what I've seem before.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Watched that the other week.  Remember it at the time too.  Really good in-depth version.  The cause came out a long time ago but the detail here it brutal from design and face saving. 

Totally. The fact that it was very avoidable if it wasn't for ego and pride, is the infuriating bit.

5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Thanks for this recommendation. Watched it last night. Terrific. 

Just shows just how fucked up America has been for years. 

I was wondering whether or not to watch it when I saw it had just come onto netflix, think I'll give it a go at the weekend.

Dan Deacon and TEFTONG like this

Struggling for a tv series just now. Seen Ozark, the fall, prison break,  line of duty, quite a few others I cant the name of and a lot of the short docu series. Any suggestions?

Stranger things is looking likely. Not seen sons of anarchy which is supposed to be good but some amount of episodes and concerned it ends up like prison break.

2 hours ago, northern bear said:

Struggling for a tv series just now. Seen Ozark, the fall, prison break,  line of duty, quite a few others I cant the name of and a lot of the short docu series. Any suggestions?

Stranger things is looking likely. Not seen sons of anarchy which is supposed to be good but some amount of episodes and concerned it ends up like prison break.

Quite enjoyed the first season of Stranger Things, but became bored with it into the second and abandoned ship after two or three episodes of the second.

On 11/10/2020 at 18:58, AljayBoy said:

Watched Hereditary last night, was fucking terrifying. Sat in the dark watching it by myself as the missus was in bed, would recommend it if you like horrors.

On 11/10/2020 at 19:11, BridgeIsBlue said:

Best horror film I've seen in a long time. 

See you fucking two. Was this a fishing trip to see how big a catch you got? :lol: I want my 2 hours back.

Most terrifying thing was that wee lassies puss! 

2 hours ago, northern bear said:

Stranger things is looking likely. Not seen sons of anarchy which is supposed to be good but some amount of episodes and concerned it ends up like prison break.

Do it.

13 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Quite enjoyed the first season of Stranger Things, but became bored with it into the second and abandoned ship after two or three episodes of the second.

Second and third are better than the first

9 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

See you fucking two. Was this a fishing trip to see how big a catch you got? :lol: I want my 2 hours back.

Most terrifying thing was that wee lassies puss! 

Haha not even slightly mate - I was genuinely scared watching this, but there's no doubt the setting you watch horrors in makes a difference. I watched this on my own late at night in the dark, sober, and got fully invested and therefore every scare technique used by the filmmakers hit the mark.

Shame it didn't push your buttons but maybe some of these on this list might? Plus I'm happy to see hereditary at number 4!

https://www.broadbandchoices.co.uk/features/science-of-scare

image.png

On 21/10/2020 at 21:03, northern bear said:

Cobra Kai. Thank me later. 

On 21/10/2020 at 21:03, northern bear said:

Sons of Anarchy is shit hot, well worth a watch