Statement regarding disciplinary procedure

scottyc06

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Because in the same gane both brown and simunovic got away with just as bad fouls, hibs have lost a defender for two games after the ref deemed it a booking, whereas the tarriers still have both brown and simunovic, 

Hibs should be blasting this at every opportunity in every media outlet, hell even st johnstone should be screaming from the rooftops, brown scored against them when he should have been banned, clarke was happy to talk about our player and how he should have been banned against them, so why don't st johnstone do the same

The two things aren't related to one another. Hibs can't really have any complaints over the booking being upgraded and I don't see what that has to do with Brown/Simunovic/Burke not being cited. If they want to complain about that then great but it has nothing to do with others not being cited.

It's smples, the system needs binned.

There should be no retrospective refereeing unless it is for an off the ball incident that the ref didn't see on the day. Otherwise the system is open to abuse as in bias as we now witness and in this backwater there is none better for it. 

Under the current system, it is the players who are being judged twice, as opposed to the referee's performance being under scrutiny, which is really the crux of the problem and the dark forces of the CO exploiting it. By my logic, if a player is retrospectively given a red card for any incident during a game, then surely the result of the game itself is called into question as that player should have been off, which could have change the whole course of the game and indeed the result. The cruel irony of that of course, due to the abuse and inherent bias of the CO system, we would be the fall guys yet again.

The ref makes his call on the day, rightly or wrongly. If club's are odds with ref decisions they can always complain and the matter investigated, but only at the request of a club.  It is only the impartiality and competence of ref's that are important. It may turn out to be a matter of competence, or indeed if a track record against a particular team, then bias may be seen to play it's part. The authorities deal with it accordingly openly and transparently.

The whole CO deal is a fucking train wreck, exploited to benefit one club. Corrupt to the core.

Just now, The Dude said:

The two things aren't related to one another. Hibs can't really have any complaints over the booking being upgraded and I don't see what that has to do with Brown/Simunovic/Burke not being cited. If they want to complain about that then great but it has nothing to do with others not being cited.

Absolute bollocks

You have already been employed by the rebel way too long 

35 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well that’s a load of bollocks. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Too many hypocrites on here change their views to suit their wee arguments mate 

Is that aimed at me?  I assume it is because he was answering me in that post. Care to point out where I have been a hypocrite?

9 minutes ago, gogzy said:

:lol:

Yeah found the original post from DJ 5 hours ago, fuck sake that was worse than doing the ceptic accounts to hide the money to find it. 

"  5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Who gives a fuck about the others 

It's Rangers and only Rangers that should matter to our board 

Since 1986 only 2 football clubs in Scotland have won the league title .It stands to reason that more decisions will be going against us if we are the only serious threat to the scum .

All that apologetic shite will see us constantly trampled on from the beaks 

We should be listing all the clear double standards that are being used in other games and other teams ..To fuck with trying be mr nice guy all the time ..

We have won no major trophies since 2011 

Even SG will find it impossible to win a league or a cup when things are so clearly designed to stop us"

I can see your reply was we should care about the other clubs (views) but I believe we lost the other clubs in 2012, they signed up to the papes parish and are still dancing to the pipers tune. We will not get any help in this cesspit.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Of course they are related, its shocking inconsistency at best, had the ref done his job properly that night celtic are down to 9 men and hibs 10, however he didn't but the compliance officer only deemed to deal with the hibs boy

Where's st johnstone in all of this, brown scores against them in a game he should have been banned for, 

Nobody is willing to speak out about issues until celtic do, its embarrassing from the rest of scottish football 

7 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Of course they are related, its shocking inconsistency at best, had the ref done his job properly that night celtic are down to 9 men and hibs 10, however he didn't but the compliance officer only deemed to deal with the hibs boy

Where's st johnstone in all of this, brown scores against them in a game he should have been banned for, 

Nobody is willing to speak out about issues until celtic do, its embarrassing from the rest of scottish football 

It's shocking inconsistency but the all four of them from that game deserved punishment. They can bring up celtic's three without the need to even mention their own one.

The Brown argument is a nonsense tbh. It's just as easily spun around in christ knows how many different cases too. How many games did Morelos score in that folk argue he should've been banned in? McGregor keeping a clean-sheet in a game he should've apparently been banned for? It's a daft point.

Folk have spoken out but - in plenty of cases - if we don't agree with them we shoot it down. Look at someone like Lennon. I might not agree with him on much but he's quick to defend his own from refs. Clarke made a ham-fisted go at it last week and we rubbished him because he never threw his own player under the bus.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

It's shocking inconsistency but the all four of them from that game deserved punishment. They can bring up celtic's three without the need to even mention their own one.

The Brown argument is a nonsense tbh. It's just as easily spun around in christ knows how many different cases too. How many games did Morelos score in that folk argue he should've been banned in? McGregor keeping a clean-sheet in a game he should've apparently been banned for? It's a daft point.

Folk have spoken out but - in plenty of cases - if we don't agree with them we shoot it down. Look at someone like Lennon. I might not agree with him on much but he's quick to defend his own from refs. Clarke made a ham-fisted go at it last week and we rubbished him because he never threw his own player under the bus.

My point regarding brown is that clarke tried the same thing, it didn't work but it put it out there, however he's not complaining about others who should be banned, again if brown was given a straight red against hibs he's miss the killie game, whys clarke not moaning about that 

Teams are too silent incase they upset the tarriers, you might not agree but thats my opinion, 

When scum tried to get Morelos done for last old firm game panel said as ref had seen and dealt with events nothing could be done yet both McKenna and hibs player upgraded for fouls which Brenda complained about but were dealt with by ref. So who is making the rules up as they go along? Is it also not eufa rules that a referees decision rightly or wrongly cannot be questioned?  I take it the Dude is now freelancing for the celtic view.