Wes Foderingham

TopCat

I really like Wes. He's been the utmost professional this season after being made the #2 keeper when a lot of other players would have thrown the dummy out. 

I hope he gets a move in the summer, not because I don't want him I just think at his age he deserves to be playing first team football somewhere. 

18 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

He made a good save but the rest was routine. 

He was far too slow in passing the ball and should’ve went long more often, not a player we’ll miss when he goes in the summer

Long to who? A midfield and a striker with barely a 6ft player between them 

23 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

If he had stayed on his line I bet you would have moaned at him for not coming out to narrow the angles.

Nah mate, you either come out fully and commit to challenging the player, or stay on the line to make a save

8 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Still took his helping of dogs abuse from the Copland after brillianty taking a cross the first half looking to see what distribution was on , it’s just habit now , wes has the ball in his hands shout fucking nonsense 

It’s honestly bizarre that and of course it sound like I’m just saying because it’s McGregor but he can take all the time in the world and get away with it and Wes takes a couple of seconds gets so much abuse

Actually thought his distribution was okay today, one throw in particular that started a potential counter only for someone to take a bad touch and give away possesion. Done his job well today and the only one who gets a pass, maybe Kamara as well at a push it was an ok debut.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Every single word that comes out of his mouth is how I feel. 

Gutted so I am. But this guy will get us back to where we belong. I've fucking no doubt 

You may be, I hope you are right, however the stats as a former England captain of becoming a successful manager are stacked against him.

Let's hope he is one of the exceptions to that jinx.

3 hours ago, backup said:

You may be, I hope you are right, however the stats as a former England captain of becoming a successful manager are stacked against him.

Let's hope he is one of the exceptions to that jinx.

Stats remind me of Warburton. Very unreliable.