Perspective

Mor3los_1

I have to admit I wasn't too keen when Gerrard came in but he's won me over. I love the way he deals with the media and he's not too scared to drop anyone apart from maybe Goldson who shouldn't be guaranteed a place. With the signings he's made (loans included). He's probably finding who he can rely on in the long term and where our weaknesses are but he's going to have to identify players who are up for the fight (FULL SEASON) instead of tourists and role players. We need players who have hunger, passion and not scared to put  their LIFE on the line for our Jersey. We don't want a half hearted attitude, we want commitment at full steam ahead. WE WANT WINNERS FFS because thats what we have been brought up on and it's what we deserve because we are a support like no other and thats why WE ARE THE PEOPLE. Make it happen Steven Gerrard. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nah not for me. 

Pittodrie 

Fir Park

Hibs twice 

Dundee away 

Killie twice 

All games we should've won, it's too far on in the season to say if only. 

Agreed , done great to get they’re but should have came through that Europa league group to ,rapid and Moscow were shite 

Gerrard has guided us through a sustained campaign in Europe and overseen a brilliant spirited and uplifting victory over that mob but anyone who thought we were suddenly going to canter the league are way over optimistic. The thing is we signed up to a untested manager with bags of potential and a winning mentality, no matter what anyone says the truth is he is learning as he goes and it is proving frustrating and disappointing at times. Imo we will just have to tough it out and see how this season progresses, like the rest of you I would like nothing more than to knock them off their perch this season ( but if its not to be this season then so be it) that does remain a possibility and after seeing Rangers clawing back bigger leads than this then you never know. We have to keep moving forward even if some results are feeling hard to stomach, the op in only trying to lift the gloomy atmosphere by trying to keep positive after today. There is nothing wrong with that, although personally I am for ice cream and music not sure that will lift me either :depressed: 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Agreed , done great to get they’re but should have came through that Europa league group to ,rapid and Moscow were shite 

Over achieved getting into the group stages then underachieved not qualifying. 

Probably sounds like it doesn't make much sense but that's my simplistic take on the European campaign. 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

I doubt it's that and more to do with our lack of ability to break down defences. High tempo, slick defence splitting passing is something we are not gifted with.

Some games we do look good, but it's more the exception than the rule. The quality, particularly in the midfield still isn't what is required.

Teams will and do sit in and frustrate and simply don't have the abilty to break them down. 

Did you watch it today ? Cant believe anyone could think heart and desire weren't a problem today