• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully its only 6 months he is here. Absolutely woeful.

🐀

If his loan was cancelled right now I doubt anyone would give a shit.  He’s suppose to have EPL quality that would take us up a few levels but he’s nowhere near that.  Kamara looks a better player and

2 minutes ago, TheBlueOne said:

Would rather have Docherty than Davis 

In hindsight we should’ve recalled Docherty and forgot all about Davis.  At least Docherty can get in the opposition box and make things happen.  Right now the only player who can get forward from that central midfield is Arfield.

On 24/02/2019 at 18:52, Prso's headband said:

7 games 5 goals for Defoe, he’s doing fine. 

Davis on the other hand has been dreadful and will continue to be. 

Thankfully a loan

Not a fan of bringing back players but he broke up the Killie mf play for our 4th and toe-poked the ball to Alfie for out 5th and yesterday kept the ball in and sent Danny up the line for the cross to Lafferty to score,so he is doing something.

38 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That's not fact, that's opinion.

You’ve short memory. Don’t get me wrong, Davis was a smashing player for us first time around until he got the armband. I’d even say he was better outwide than he was when he got brought into cm. 

14 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

You’ve short memory. Don’t get me wrong, Davis was a smashing player for us first time around until he got the armband. I’d even say he was better outwide than he was when he got brought into cm. 

I've not got a short memory.

Saying he went hiding is an opinion, not a fact.

8 hours ago, 1690KWilliam said:

Captain of his country and Rangers. I'm pretty sure the respective managers know more about his qualities than you. 

Yeah, which makes it all the more surprising that they made him captain. However, I’m sure you can think of matches you’ve been at and seen something glaringly obvious - a substitution to be made, a tactical change needed, that the whole ground can see except the manager. Yet it doesn’t happen. That’s what making Davis captain was like. He was an excellent player first time round, but the qualities you expect from a captain on the pitch were simply missing. Maybe the captain’s role at Rangers was too big for him.

10 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Off topic but have we signed shinnie on a pre contracts. A poster on FF apparently says we have but the thread got pulled yesterday. Apparently according to some he would know

I think he’s pish but I would laugh to no end if we have.

On 17/02/2019 at 13:18, frenv said:

I appreciate that this won't be an opinion shared by most, if any, but I'd have taken Naismith over him any day of the week given what we needed in January and what both are able to give.

Probably on a far lower wage too.

I just don't get the obsession with bringing these walk away cunts back to the club.

Malvern likes this