Papac

chewbacca

Did he even manage one good cross today? I can't remember, all I recall is everytime he crossed I said "Oh for fuck sake!"

I canny wait till Stevie Smith comes back, when he does it will be the first time for quite a long period of time that I feel very secure about our defense. Boy, its weird thinking that I'm almost happy with our defense lol

Who else do we have that plays LB? Its just Smith, Papac and Murray right? I like them in that order as well but am I forgetting anyone? Someone that can cross a ball?

Also who is our current cover for Hutton? He will miss some games through suspension during the season but hopefully will stay injury free :pipegreen:

Clearly you dont know enough about the team Chewbacca.

Papac is a centre back who is covering playing left back its not his preferred position.

Altho he is keeping natural left backs out the team so what is it you see differently from the majority of people on here and Walter Smith?

More so as i read on cover for Hutton do you actually know we signed Whittaker or you just woke up?

i dont know, im not claiming hes the fastest ever player but he does get up and down and has been in the box a few times aswell, hes comfortable with the ball at his feet and isnt afraid to stick in a tackle