Jump to content

Rangers / Kilmarnock Scottish Cup replay not televised


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Was just about to post that, no idea why scotland with no CL representatives should be different from them. :confused:

Wednesday 20th February 2019

Derby County v Millwall

Championship

19:45

Sky Sports Red Button

Atletico Madrid v Juventus

UEFA Champions League Last-16 1st Leg

20:00

BT Sport 3

Schalke 04 v Man City

UEFA Champions League Last-16 1st Leg

20:00

BT Sport 2

Don't you start on Millwall

Link to post
Share on other sites

So no live cameras to watch how long it takes for the referee / asst referees to send Morelos off, or to send other Rangers players off or to show leniency to Kilmarnock tackling when it should be resulting in yellow or red cards.  And no televised live reaction to the incidents that give rise to the sending(s) off.       

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

So no live cameras to watch how long it takes for the referee / asst referees to send Morelos off, or to send other Rangers players off or to show leniency to Kilmarnock tackling when it should be resulting in yellow or red cards.  And no televised live reaction to the incidents that give rise to the sending(s) off.       

There'll still be cameras there

Deary me 

McEwan's Lager likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Someone will find a stream somewhere. Sky and/or BBC will do a highlights package or for TV news, and will beam it back. Seen this happen before.

It will be a one or two camera job for BBC - no requirement for a satellite truck - the SD cards from the camera will simply go up to edit suite after the game for the news. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Was just about to post that, no idea why scotland with no CL representatives should be different from them. :confused:

Wednesday 20th February 2019

Derby County v Millwall

Championship

19:45

Sky Sports Red Button

Atletico Madrid v Juventus

UEFA Champions League Last-16 1st Leg

20:00

BT Sport 3

Schalke 04 v Man City

UEFA Champions League Last-16 1st Leg

20:00

BT Sport 2

They were talking about this on heart and hand the other night. Apparently UEFA have relaxed the rules if it's not a premier league game or a cup game. The championship are allowed to show their game but we are not. Even bears abroad have to wait for 2 hours after the game before they can see it. There are no streams therefore if folk are not going to the game they'll need to keep their eyes on livescore. 

It's actually a bit of a joke from UEFA because why should people be forced to watch a champions league game as opposed to their own team? Disgraceful to he honest :justno:

Bears r us and Blumhoilann like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

My first payment came.off today - keeping it on till the result on Wednesday. No doubt be offered a half price deal or something to watch NHL and Irish fitba.

They're doing the Aberdeen v us or Killie tie, but that slips into a second sub payment for me. Well, may hang on for Wed result as you say.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Oh well, I can cancel that Premier Sport subscription now.

 

When BT leave the Scottish game at the end of next season - it'll be these chancers that will take over. They already have the LC for next season as well. Tbh, it will be a much cheaper sub than BT at the moment - totally overstretched themselves with UEL/UCL as well as EPL. No doubt offer a deal to stay on past the end of the season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

When BT leave the Scottish game at the end of next season - it'll be these chancers that will take over. They already have the LC for next season as well. Tbh, it will be a much cheaper sub than BT at the moment - totally overstretched themselves with UEL/UCL as well as EPL. No doubt offer a deal to stay on past the end of the season.

BT are dropping Scottish football? They're going downhill and leaving us with UEL/UCL. So Premier have the League Cup? Thanks, I'll kep my eyes peeled on this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gazzasleftfoot said:

Get to the game if you can. Need a full house and for the crowd to be the twelfth man...this is the only competition we can realistically win now. 

Won’t be a full house and any chanting will come from only Bf1/Bf2, the rest will sit moaning and groaning like fuck about everything. 

ForeverAndEver likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

When BT leave the Scottish game at the end of next season - it'll be these chancers that will take over. They already have the LC for next season as well. Tbh, it will be a much cheaper sub than BT at the moment - totally overstretched themselves with UEL/UCL as well as EPL. No doubt offer a deal to stay on past the end of the season.

Rangers TV and a take ur laptop on a short holiday 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jintybear said:

They were talking about this on heart and hand the other night. Apparently UEFA have relaxed the rules if it's not a premier league game or a cup game. The championship are allowed to show their game but we are not. Even bears abroad have to wait for 2 hours after the game before they can see it. There are no streams therefore if folk are not going to the game they'll need to keep their eyes on livescore. 

It's actually a bit of a joke from UEFA because why should people be forced to watch a champions league game as opposed to their own team? Disgraceful to he honest :justno:

That’s why I voted Brexit 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...