Stewart Robertson has spoken

Smile

Not a fan of his by any means, but decent interview actually. Feel like it should've came out a bit earlier in the season but at least it's being said now.

Rightly slams the compliance officer for re-refereeing the games and her re-interpretation of the rules. Mentions the trial by sportscene that's been happening with us. 

The BBC have confirmed to us recently they want to come to Ibrox to cover the games but they do not want to interview our managers or players. "Now, if they're treating us differently in that respect, are there other areas where they're treating Rangers differently, you know, in terms of the incidents which we're seeing be highlighted at the weekend? You only have to look at the Morelos incident after the old firm game. Where they (bbc) seem to spend an inordinate amount of time examining Alfredo's actions but no time at all on any other actions from that game. Morelos was then effectively vilified for 3 weeks on various BBC platforms."

He wants VAR brought in, but I really don't see much difference given the cunts that will be watching the incidents.

He was asked if there's any sign of BBC returning to Ibrox?:

"No. They've chosen not to attend, they choose not to come to the games, they choose not to interview our players, they choose not to interview our manager."

"Every time we get into discussions with them something happens. I think we're the only organisation that I'm aware of, that's had two public apologies from BBC Scotland in the last 12 months." 

Says the BBC has confirmed in writing they are treating Rangers differently to every other club at the end. Scum cunts.