Aberdeen Emails

BEE

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Never got one

Have never missed a Rangers game so any going spare would be appreciated

Fuck sake, 147 year run - well done.

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Are the emails 100% out?

I've had Livingston, St Johnstone, Cowdenbeath and that's it this season.  That's disgraceful.

I got one, definitely out.

7 minutes ago, BEE said:

Fuck sake, 147 year run - well done.

I got one, definitely out.

I've not had a ticket for Aberdeen away since pre administration.  So what's that six games? Couldn't even tell you when it was last time so maybe even more than that.  I haven't had Easter road since the championship season.  Tynecastle since before administration,.  It's an absolute joke. 

I've actually only had one celtic ticket since we came back up aswell in 2016/17 season.  I thought we all got one of the games at the piggery? Or was their too many on the CCCS last season for thati I cannae mind?

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I've actually only had one celtic ticket since we came back up aswell in 2016/17 season.  I thought we all got one of the games at the piggery? Or was their too many on the CCCS last season for thati I cannae mind?

Alright mate every cunt should have got one of the taig games last season.

im pretty sure some cunts got 2 of them.

9 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Alright mate every cunt should have got one of the taig games last season.

im pretty sure some cunts got 2 of them.

Cannae find the emails for them.  Just remembered hibs and hearts dealt with us direct for a time.  Do they still do that I cannae mind.

1 hour ago, fanaticCR said:

So are we. Well technically I’m on 2 but someone on my friendship scheme is on 3 so we are all classed as this.

It’s madness mate. I’ve only had through Rangers directly this season . The 3 Scottish games st Johnstone Motherwell and Cowdenbeath. I’ve had better luck with the travel club I got Villarreal and Vienna so basically I’m only one better off with the cccs. Thank fuck for supports clubs or I wouldn’t be able to get to away games now 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

I've not had a ticket for Aberdeen away since pre administration.  So what's that six games? Couldn't even tell you when it was last time so maybe even more than that.  I haven't had Easter road since the championship season.  Tynecastle since before administration,.  It's an absolute joke. 

I’m exactly the same as that mate. 

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

Same mate , got Peterhead twice though