Difference in PR

Escobar

What ? Isn’t this the same man who Rangers fans stopped inside the Clyde tunnel to get out the car and shake his hand to tell him what a fantastic job he’s doing ? This cunt lives in absolute fantasy land and makes stuff up to follow whatever narrative happens to be in the press 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

What ? Isn’t this the same man who Rangers fans stopped inside the Clyde tunnel to get out the car and shake his hand to tell him what a fantastic job he’s doing ? This cunt lives in absolute fantasy land and makes stuff up to follow whatever narrative happens to be in the press 

Why would you stop a car inside the Clyde Tunnel, thats just mental?!

15 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Spot on. They are the masters at pr and it’s working perfectly. I can’t ever remember them even acknowledging bad or sectarian behaviour from their fans, just the usual deflection and turning it round on what big bad Rangers fans have done. You only have to look at when they smashed up seats at Kilmarnock and straight away a story comes out about Rangers damaging seats at Aberdeen 2 weeks before despite absolutely no mention of it previously. Whenever they behave in a sectarian way the sorts of stories you’ve posted come out again to take the heat off them, sweep their behaviour under the carpet and make out like it’s all Rangers supporters.

As you’ve said we just back down and apologise giving their spin credibility. After the Clarke issue this week we should have come out on the attack asking why sectarianism didn’t seem an issue after Kris Boyd suffered sectarian abuse a few days before, by constantly apologising were almost admitting guilt. I’ve said it before but until we grow a backbone and start fighting dirty like they do the persecution of our club will just keep getting worse and worse.

They're not masters they're just buying off the press

1 hour ago, saintbob1969 said:

Why would you stop a car inside the Clyde Tunnel, thats just mental?!

Exactly mate guys just lives in pure fantasy land. Bit like when he said Suárez called him after his move to Barca to personally thank him for making his career lol 

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

Spot on. They are the masters at pr and it’s working perfectly. I can’t ever remember them even acknowledging bad or sectarian behaviour from their fans, just the usual deflection and turning it round on what big bad Rangers fans have done. You only have to look at when they smashed up seats at Kilmarnock and straight away a story comes out about Rangers damaging seats at Aberdeen 2 weeks before despite absolutely no mention of it previously. Whenever they behave in a sectarian way the sorts of stories you’ve posted come out again to take the heat off them, sweep their behaviour under the carpet and make out like it’s all Rangers supporters.

As you’ve said we just back down and apologise giving their spin credibility. After the Clarke issue this week we should have come out on the attack asking why sectarianism didn’t seem an issue after Kris Boyd suffered sectarian abuse a few days before, by constantly apologising were almost admitting guilt. I’ve said it before but until we grow a backbone and start fighting dirty like they do the persecution of our club will just keep getting worse and worse.

Our PR has been fucking woefully inadequate for years. But I like the cut of your gib Sir.

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

OUR board for over 30 years, have been shocking at condemning and vilifying our Protestant Culture and Heritage.

In a wider social aspect, it's limp wristed Protestants in Politics and Media who for years have stood back and done nothing, and appeased the Catholic minority.

This has took us to where we are today in this country.

I don't blame the RCs and republicans, but Iam angered at our own people in power who have created the current situation through their cowardice and apologetic approach.

In fact, I would go as far as saying that their actions were close to treasonous behaviour against the Protestant people.

We have been our own worst enemy. 

I'm sure I read somewhere a while back a quote from someone like Adam's or McGuinness along the lines of, while the Proddies were drinking and singing songs in their clubs we were getting our youth educated and through university and into jobs and positions of authority. 

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

OUR board for over 30 years, have been shocking at condemning and vilifying our Protestant Culture and Heritage.

In a wider social aspect, it's limp wristed Protestants in Politics and Media who for years have stood back and done nothing, and appeased the Catholic minority.

This has took us to where we are today in this country.

I don't blame the RCs and republicans, but Iam angered at our own people in power who have created the current situation through their cowardice and apologetic approach.

In fact, I would go as far as saying that their actions were close to treasonous behaviour against the Protestant people.

We have been our own worst enemy. 

Our board need a boot on the baws after that pish statement, and then there was the other statement last week.

totally inept and woeful, and doing more harm than good