Novo tells the truth

scotty1976

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Just posted this in another thread,

They have provided a platform to Novo and made him sound like a conspiracy theorist.

EDIT: He is obviously correct.

100%

I’m a big Novo fan but he isn’t the sharpest....what we need is some of the more articulate former players out there stating the case. McCann, Souness, Walter....

10 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Well done Nacho but you are probably about to be rubbished by the media including ex Rangers players.

No doubt.  The hatchet jobs on him will be starting already.

Give it a week and there will be a new scandal being printed about him, which will further prove their bias.

I do believe with the Gerrard interest from England and beyond, we should be boxing clever and getting the message out there through the national media.

If you had, say, Jamie Carragher, Shearer or some of the more respected pundits questioning the treatment of Gerrard and his team etc......

32 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Probably had more ‘sectarian’ abuse from tarriers than most and he’s a catholic.

I’m afraid he’s correct tho, the very ppl he is calling out have the tools to ridicule him and they will.

that sectarian abuse .easily voided by those cunts .because he's Catholic. 

irony on this sectarian debate is lost on the example of Nacho Novo .

Absolutely loved by us when we are meant to despise Catholics. Hated by them because he's a Catholic. 

The Nacho love from our support proves .we don't hate Catholics but we hate fenians

16 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

that sectarian abuse .easily voided by those cunts .because he's Catholic. 

irony on this sectarian debate is lost on the example of Nacho Novo .

Absolutely loved by us when we are meant to despise Catholics. Hated by them because he's a Catholic. 

The Nacho love from our support proves .we don't hate Catholics but we hate fenians

I suppose its a bit like the Pat Fenton scenario at Linfield. Didn’t get much abuse from the big bad prods......all the abuse came from his own for crossing the line. 

2 hours ago, gogzy said:

Fair enough.  my point still stands, if anyone is allowed to speak on our defence in the media, it will be someone that looks and sounds like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist.

Thing is he doesn't need to be. All the evidence is there. He himself was subject to sectarian abuse and intimidation..

They tell lies and it is made to be the truth. We tell the truth and it's either ignored or deflected.

There is no winning in this republican shithole. They clearly set and control the narrative. We have no voice.

They represent just over 20% of the population, but control pretty much everything, from councils to the national political agenda.