Brenda

35 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

That’s me right off Leicester and now hope they get relegated  

Agreed.

He is on a loser there.  He will never replicate them winning the league. Mid-table mediocrity awaits for a season or two before the inevitable parting of ways comes.

5 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Agreed.

He is on a loser there.  He will never replicate them winning the league. Mid-table mediocrity awaits for a season or two before the inevitable parting of ways comes.

He's seeing it as a way to draw the bigger clubs attention. He was never getting any of the top 6 from.what he done here.

24 minutes ago, King Jela said:

The meltdown has been amazing. I completely agree with them that he’s a snake but I took great pleasure in the fact he did not give one solitary fuck about them after them thinking he was “one of theirs”. 

They fall for it every time.  Never learn.

TLB's on a real loser here. If the taigs win the league, it'll be Rogers' team; if they lose, he'll be the reason. Now to the real reason he left, he just couldn't face the risk of another defeat to Stevie seeing he, at last, appears to have put a team together. Coward bailed out.

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Apparently he was willing to try and work something out to stay until the end of the season but big slanty told him just to go now. He was shocked by that. 

I remember Murray did the same with Souness.  

Yes but we had Sir Walter and a good team.

They have....