Brenda

Couldn't give two fucks about Brenda,but!!...amazed the cowards in the media,government and even plod have now decided to speak out about the tramps behaviour.
Every fuckin one of them have turned a blind eye to this shower of fenian scum who have done just as they pleased,all over the "continent" ith a thousand tales of thuggery.
Every fuckin despicable coward can now reap what they sowed.
Double Glazing companies will be doing a roaring trade shortly. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

The scum fans now firmly  showing themselves up for the vermin they are 

Heard the (sports minister?) :rofl: joseph Fitzpatrick on the news last night giving us his pearls of wisdom,and said "it's all in hand as james fuckin dornan :1120982233_SGsmile:
has been given a position to head up a group looking at sectarianism.
Nearly fuckin choked at the brass fuckin neck of these fenian vermin.
This is only coming home to roost because we are becoming more active in telling them we've had enough of the one sided point of attack.
You can only wonder what legislation this shower of cunts are scheming to punish Rangers.
We have to be on our guard.

10 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Heard the (sports minister?) :rofl: joseph Fitzpatrick on the news last night giving us his pearls of wisdom,and said "it's all in hand as james fuckin dornan :1120982233_SGsmile:
has been given a position to head up a group looking at sectarianism.
Nearly fuckin choked at the brass fuckin neck of these fenian vermin.
This is only coming home to roost because we are becoming more active in telling them we've had enough of the one sided point of attack.
You can only wonder what legislation this shower of cunts are scheming to punish Rangers.
We have to be on our guard.

When you hear about it then it is already too late as it will have been passed.

14 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Some of his quotes 😂He is actually Brent. The one about how he will help the Leicester Owner through his fathers death

"He has been absolutely brilliant, when you think of the trauma and all the emotion which surrounds him, I have been absolutely astonished with his own stability," Rodgers added.

"I feel I can help him on his journey. For the first time he has made decisions without his father and he has been so courageous and brave through the whole process."

17 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

No way did he say that about the guy's Dad?????

The quote posted above was taken directly from The Independent which they still have online. It looks like the quote has been cut however. Here's the video in full context. From about 14:13 onwards

what's this pish in the daily rhag. "BRENDAN'S SHOCKING CLAIM I'LL MANAGE celtic AGAIN" 

_105863857_record-march2.png

"A grinning Brendan Rodgers features on the front page of the Daily Record. The new Leicester City manager revealed he hopes to return to the celtic hot seat one day, despite angering fans of the Scottish champions by his sudden departure for the English Premiership."

36 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

what's this pish in the daily rhag. "BRENDAN'S SHOCKING CLAIM I'LL MANAGE celtic AGAIN" 

"A grinning Brendan Rodgers features on the front page of the Daily Record. The new Leicester City manager revealed he hopes to return to the celtic hot seat one day, despite angering fans of the Scottish champions by his sudden departure for the English Premiership."

10 years ma erchie.
Ya fuckin deluded clown.
The maggots will have dined on yer stinkin carcass before you are welcome back at that vile club.
You were a marriage made in heaven with the republican hordes.

15 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

10 years ma erchie.
Ya fuckin deluded clown.
The maggots will have dined on yer stinkin carcass before you are welcome back at that vile club.
You were a marriage made in heaven with the republican hordes.

As he says in the headline, he's one of them alright. If his arrogance & delusuon is anything to go by.

2 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

Top right, is that the tranny he shagged? 

3 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

I'll give it 18months after you get found out, then the SMSM will give the spin and the deluded will welcome him back, then we can all sit back and watch the revolving doors for the forseeable future involving Breda and the bigot :mutley:

6 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

"He has been absolutely brilliant, when you think of the trauma and all the emotion which surrounds him, I have been absolutely astonished with his own stability," Rodgers added.

"I feel I can help him on his journey. For the first time he has made decisions without his father and he has been so courageous and brave through the whole process."

He actually does have a god complex ffs. :lol:

11 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

thank goodness he's ditched them like the rat he is. the sight of him makes me sick and now we don't need to listen to the whole of scottish media talk about him like some kind of messiah. good riddance and i wish him nothing but failure at leicester. 

I had the bbc on the radio in the car earlier.  They spent almost an hour blowing smoke up his ass as in his truly wonderful cup record, everything he has won etc. Not one of them mentioned that his record may just have been mightily helped by having no recent challenge from Rangers and as soon as a challenge from us appears he has legged it.