Cheltenham

ForeverAndEver

I'm going with the Elliott horses this year with Johnson, Kennedy or Davy Russell on them.

Can't recommend the Timeform Cheltenham Horses To Follow Extra guide highly enough by the way, it's only £8 and it's thrown up quite a few winners over the last few years.

https://www.timeform.com/horse-racing/shop/htf-extra

Their picks seem to work best over the first couple of days.

13 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Money back as cash if you lose on the first race of any day in SkyBet

I seen that, unsure of the T&C's though as it says first bet only and max refund £20, so does it mean one bet our could you do one each day? 

This promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Sky Bet.

This offer only applies to your FIRST CASH BET on a horse that runs in the 13.30 Cheltenham (“qualifying bet”). Subsequent bets will not receive a cash refund and will be settled under the normal Sky Bet terms and conditions.

In the event that your first bet is a Non-Runner this offer will apply to your next bet on the 13.30 Cheltenham ("qualifying event").

Bets must be placed between 08:00 Friday 22nd February 2019 and 13.30 Tuesday 12th March 2019.

If more than one bet is placed at the same time in one betslip, the offer applies to the bet with the lowest bet receipt number. This can be found in the My Bets section.

Refunds will be credited in equal amount to the value of the customer's stakes on qualifying (1) losing singles; or (2) the losing “win” part of each way bets, up to a maximum of £/€20.

"Bets placed with free bet stakes do not count towards this offer

Multiple bets do not count towards this offer.

Only bets placed on the main race market count. Bets placed on additional markets such as Price Boosts, Tote bets, Pari-Mutuels, Forecasts, Tricasts, Distance Bets, Unnamed Favourite, Unnamed Second Favourite or Derived Markets (e.g Place Only Betting, Faller Insurance and Match Bets) will not qualify.

Max refund per customer / household / IP address / email address is £/€20.

Dead Heat rules apply and can be viewed here.

Cashed out Qualifying Bets will not qualify for this offer.

If fewer than five runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet reserves the right to withdraw the offer without prior notice. Though where reasonably possible and where time permits prior to the race start we will attempt to provide prior notice.

Refunds will be credited within 24 hours of the completion of the race.

Sky Bet reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice.

Customers using Moneybookers, Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for this offer.

All other Sky Bet general terms and conditions apply.

Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed "

Am i retarded for not being able to understand this?? So if i deposit £80  into my account and put a single bet on a horse to win in each of the 13.30's, before the festival starts,  the worst that can happen is that my £80 will be refunded? 

The T&C i put in bold makes me think ill just get £20 back. 

1 minute ago, Begby said:

This promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Sky Bet.

This offer only applies to your FIRST CASH BET on a horse that runs in the 13.30 Cheltenham (“qualifying bet”). Subsequent bets will not receive a cash refund and will be settled under the normal Sky Bet terms and conditions.

In the event that your first bet is a Non-Runner this offer will apply to your next bet on the 13.30 Cheltenham ("qualifying event").

Bets must be placed between 08:00 Friday 22nd February 2019 and 13.30 Tuesday 12th March 2019.

If more than one bet is placed at the same time in one betslip, the offer applies to the bet with the lowest bet receipt number. This can be found in the My Bets section.

Refunds will be credited in equal amount to the value of the customer's stakes on qualifying (1) losing singles; or (2) the losing “win” part of each way bets, up to a maximum of £/€20.

"Bets placed with free bet stakes do not count towards this offer

Multiple bets do not count towards this offer.

Only bets placed on the main race market count. Bets placed on additional markets such as Price Boosts, Tote bets, Pari-Mutuels, Forecasts, Tricasts, Distance Bets, Unnamed Favourite, Unnamed Second Favourite or Derived Markets (e.g Place Only Betting, Faller Insurance and Match Bets) will not qualify.

Max refund per customer / household / IP address / email address is £/€20.

Dead Heat rules apply and can be viewed here.

Cashed out Qualifying Bets will not qualify for this offer.

If fewer than five runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet reserves the right to withdraw the offer without prior notice. Though where reasonably possible and where time permits prior to the race start we will attempt to provide prior notice.

Refunds will be credited within 24 hours of the completion of the race.

Sky Bet reserve the right to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice.

Customers using Moneybookers, Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for this offer.

All other Sky Bet general terms and conditions apply.

Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed "

Am i retarded for not being able to understand this?? So if i deposit £80  into my account and put a single bet on a horse to win in each of the 13.30's, before the festival starts,  the worst that can happen is that my £80 will be refunded? 

The T&C i put in bold makes me think ill just get £20 back. 

Means if you do two horses in the 1330 then only the first will be repaid to you.

So you are correct one horse 20 quid each day all losing will get you 80 back 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Means if you do two horses in the 1330 then only the first will be repaid to you.

Perfect thanks mate! will get them on this week :winnings:

On 06/03/2019 at 12:16, Rfc52 said:

It's the best Cheltenham deal I've ever seen 

Do we have to place all 4 bets b4 the 1st race on Tuesday?

Surely you can bet on the 1st race every day as we won't really know for sure what race certain horses are heading for?

29 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Do we have to place all 4 bets b4 the 1st race on Tuesday?

Surely you can bet on the 1st race every day as we won't really know for sure what race certain horses are heading for?

No. It's the first bet you place on the opening race each day.

So if you bet a fiver on number 2 In the first race and then 20 quid number 8 in the same race you will be refunded the fiver if it doesn't win as that was the first bet you placed on that qualifying race 

40 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No. It's the first bet you place on the opening race each day.

So if you bet a fiver on number 2 In the first race and then 20 quid number 8 in the same race you will be refunded the fiver if it doesn't win as that was the first bet you placed on that qualifying race 

What I'm asking is, come Wednesday can I bet £20 again or do I have to bet on all the 4 opening races before the opener on Tuesday?

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye like I said mate. It's an everyday offer

Cheers,  when I was going through the T&C it kept saying bets had to be placed from the 22/2 and before 13.30 on the 12/3....but those terms are based on the supreme novice hurdle, I would imagine the date will change on the terms for the ballymore on the weds?

The only doubt I can see is where it says only a maximum £20 per person can be refunded per person, like I said I think the terms are based on each individual race👍

On 06/03/2019 at 11:33, Rfc52 said:

Do you need to put in 80 though? Could you not just put in 20? And if it lost use the same 20 the next day?

5 minutes ago, Jamie29 said:

Do you need to put in 80 though? Could you not just put in 20? And if it lost use the same 20 the next day?

You can put the one twenty quid in and use that.

Race 1 day 1 your horse loses then you get your money back. Put that on race 1 day 2 and it loses do it on day 3 and so.on