Cheltenham

ForeverAndEver

21 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I think the big 3 in the champion may struggle this year. 

Laurina hasn't beaten anything of note, apples jade has had a lot of racing and struggled at both festivals last year (albeit in season) and bauvar dair hasnt looked anywhere near his best bar at Newcastle early season. I'll probably not bet on the champion hurdle but reckon a big price horse will make a place at least 

I've got too involved in systems this last while mate, that's the sort of stuff I used to think about and you were absolutely spot on.

This last 3-4 years actually.

Too much trust in experts. Timeform, Raceform, Marten Julian. They all had one placed horse among the lot of them.

2 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I've got too involved in systems this last while mate, that's the sort of stuff I used to think about and you were absolutely spot on.

This last 3-4 years actually.

Too much trust in experts. Timeform, Raceform, Marten Julian. They all had one placed horse among the lot of them.

Simon Holt tipped that even Williams horse at 100/1 e/w. I think that may eclipse me finding the winner to be honest :lol:

I always try and trust my own logic mate. Surprised you've changed your punting style as you were unreal at finding the big prices.

tbh I think cause I'd said I wasn't betting in the race it let me look at it logically and that led me to go with the youngster in the race 

Matt Chapman really put me off laurina as he said anything it had beat this season would be about 250/1 if it ran in the champion. Apple's jade seems to be an early season horse and as I said about beuavar he's looked really vulnerable this season 

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Today on paper looks fairly easy to get a few winners. Add in the bad weather and this fact that's never the case and i'll probably have a nightmare. 

I'm going to pull a sicky today as my backs fucked so put your money on the day being cancelled or something :lol:

See when you put your bet on and look at your wee bet slip you just think "fucking hell this is easy" :lol:

Racing at the Cheltenham Festival will go ahead on day two after a precautionary weather inspection, racecourse officials have announced.

Last night an inspection was called for 8am on Wednesday morning with high winds predicted and there was a contingency in place to postpone the second day’s card until Saturday.

However, with weather conditions easing, officials have given the go-ahead almost two hours before the scheduled inspection to provide racegoers with plenty of notice.

16 hours ago, Begby said:

Got Easy Game on for the 13:30 tomorrow, purely because its Walsh & Mullin again :lol: £500 back if it comes in, if not my £20 back 

Edit: Not £500 back im a retard and didn't understand the bets odds guarantee :lol: anyone got any tips for day 2? 

35 minutes ago, Begby said:

Is anyone with a bit of knowledge able to advise me on Galvin at the 13:30? been told to lump it  

Won on all 5 starts so far but up against a lot sterner opposition today. Ground shouldn't be an issue as it won on soft at Ayr last time out.

Gordon Elliot's yard isn't in the best of form but that could well change today. I have put a small each way bet on Galvin too.

1.30pm - Champ £20.00 to win money back if loses, at 5/2. 5ew on Galvin at 14/1 and 5ew on Castlebawn West at 25/1

2.10pm - Delta Work £20 ew at 2/1

2.50pm - Cracking Smart £6ew at 12/1 and Apples Shakira £5ew at 18/1

3.30pm & 4.10pm - Altior and Tiger Roll £50.00 Double at 2.15/1

4.50pm - Band of Outlaws £10 ew at 6/1

5.30pm - Envoi Allen £10 ew at 4/1

11 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Won on all 5 starts so far but up against a lot sterner opposition today. Ground shouldn't be an issue as it won on soft at Ayr last time out.

Gordon Elliot's yard isn't in the best of form but that could well change today. I have put a small each way bet on Galvin too.

Might go a wee bit each way on it as well then mate! not going to lump it but will put a wee bit on! 

32 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

They're absolutely smashing it in the betting but the form of.his stable is worrying 

1330 Easy Game

1410 Topofthegame

1450 Scarpeta e/w

1530 God's own e/w

1730 Master Debonair

Fuck all yesterday, hoping for at least a place somewhere!

Boy at work had the 1st 2 in a lucky 15 and if Vintage Clouds could have got one better, paid a few grand.