Cheltenham

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Mate it's the best I've ever done out the horses , prob hadn't bet on them for best part of a year as well because I'm usually so hopeless 

Stick to whatever it is you're doing for a while, see if it sticks. 

I've done not bad, nothing to shout home about but defo gives me a buzz seeing the bookies taking a bashing. 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Stick to whatever it is you're doing for a while, see if it sticks. 

I've done not bad, nothing to shout home about but defo gives me a buzz seeing the bookies taking a bashing. 

Heard that paddy power on talksport the other day saying he likes seeing the bookies taking a beating at the festivals as they make so much thru the year 

Not sure how everybody done at Cheltenham, Me personally not very good but thought I would share this wee story just to give everybody a bit of hope, Bloke I work beside put a £1 Place pot on Tuesdays cheltenham meeting and was watching it in the pub just along from the bookies where he had placed his bet, One by one all his horses were at least getting placed, Just waiting on the last horse getting placed, Think it was a stupid price of around 80/1, Horse is nowhere really and he's thinking close but no cigar, Favourite then falls at the last and his horse gets the last place winning him a cool £91,000, Needless to say he never made it to work on Wednesday 😂😂

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Nah , gold cup I told her I was on bellshill (which I was ) didn't tell her I was also on winner though 

I know. Replied to you earlier on your win. Have you got a National pick yet?  That Anibale Fly was moving at the end but Tiger Roll has to be there again. 

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I know. Replied to you earlier on your win. Have you got a National pick yet?  That Anibale Fly was moving at the end but Tiger Roll has to be there again. 

Yeah tiger roll will be favourite,  tbh I don't usually do more than a fiver e/w on national as need so much too go a horses way in it 

5 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I'm doing a bit of graft for the National. Am going to try to sell it to a newspaper first before I stick it on here this year though. 😃

I'll put a 50 sheets sponsor fee up towards to receive privately. That's how highly I rate you mate. (And the knowledge you pass on from time to time from your old man). 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

I'll put a 50 sheets sponsor fee up towards to receive privately. That's how highly I rate you mate. (And the knowledge you pass on from time to time from your old man). 

It's cool, I'll stick it up on here no matter what. Was just thinking I could try to get some bunce off a paper if I could present it well enough.

I ended up breaking even for the week....Not 1 fucking winner yesterday, in all my days of punting at Cheltenham I have never not backed a winner on the last day of the meeting....I really should have expected the worse after the 1st race when my £20 win on couer sublime looked a nail on approaching the last only to get passed by a horse who nearly lost his jockey at the 1st....roll on next year:pipe: