This will tell us a lot about the team

Thermopylae

I think we are over rating Brenda.

He's won a bunch with little or no competition due to us marking time and the sheep bottling it. 

Brenda is heading South 'cos he realises SG has his number. We didn't beat them 1-0, we Murdered them 1(going on 5)- 0. Why would any manager worth his salt leave the club he loves (allegedly) to join a mid table club elsewhere? Maybe it's the SG factor allied to his relationship with his board. 

Either way, no big deal for me. 

The league is gone. But Gerrard needs to just keep building. Keep adding better players and keep improving. it's clear we have made big improvements this season. Let's win the Scottish cup and finally win a major trophy again and then focus on the league next season. I think we will be much better in the league next season. 

Lennon's idea of a team is different to Brendas. Also, while Brenda has won 7 competitions it was without any serious competition. Aberdeen are a joke. 

Brenda had to jump at his chance because he won't get another, he isn't that good. If he didn't have all the money in the country it's arguable whether he'd have won anything.

Lennon will be barking and snarling at these pampered players the minute they hit a difficult run and that will mean they either man up or they crumble.

We need to be ready to put the foot on the neck and kill off this last chance. Slaughter them next time we play, rack up the goal difference, guarantee they won't win by more than 82-86 points this season and if we keep doing what we need to do then it's going to be very very interesting. 

1 hour ago, SuperPapac05 said:

0-0 to St Johnstone finished the league. Worst of all looks like Popcorn Teeth is about to get another token title. 

I felt the same post st johnstone.

But I do think there will be a dip in form with Lennon. He could easily alienate that dressing room.

We just need to focus on our remaining fixtures. Pick up points and maybe just put a bit of pressure on. 

3 hours ago, bgally said:

It's just my opinion but i think it depends on tomorrow night,If they beat Hearts then the leagues over if Hearts win then it's game on and we're in with a shout.

Agree with this. Not that many genuine opportunities for them to drop points remaining. 

Tomorrow makes or breaks the season. 

Best thing about this is Clarke would’ve been a shoe in for this job had he not melted down last week and proved he never had the mentality to manage in the OF

Rodgers isn’t a great manager but he’s considerably better than Lennon and that give us a better chance of clawing back at them. We just have to make sure we win all our games, home games especially and see where it gets us. With 2 old firms to go I still feel like it’s very much in our hands if we can play to a consistent level 

One things for sure, while Brenda isn’t the superstar manager they all made him out to be they’ll drop more points with Lennon in charge than they would have with him still there. We’ve got two old firm games to go and while it’s a huge ask, if we can play at our best consistently then there’s still a chance.

If hearts beat them tomorrow, they will be in full blown meltdown and then anything could happen.

13 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

One things for sure, while Brenda isn’t the superstar manager they all made him out to be they’ll drop more points with Lennon in charge than they would have with him still there. We’ve got two old firm games to go and while it’s a huge ask, if we can play at our best consistently then there’s still a chance.

If hearts beat them tomorrow, they will be in full blown meltdown and then anything could happen.

Drop points tomorrow at hearts and out the cup at the weekend. It will be a nuclear level meltdown.

I think its very possible. Hearts and hibs both have reasons for wanting to get one over Lennon. 

We just need to get stuck into Dundee and the sheep. Hopefully more of the last 2 performances to come 

They are one bad game away from a huge shift in pressure, their squad has never really had any proper pressure.

Rodgers has fucked off, if hearts beat them the heads will drop and the manky mob will be on their backs proper for the first time in a long time. Knowing popcorn teeth’s character he could worsen the situation especially with the loan players who are just marking time waiting to leave and lose the dressing room.

Although forgetting all this speculation, are we even good enough to get our foot on those cunts necks? Our form has been erratic but off the back of the last 2 games I’m brave enough to be optimistic.

We need to have the ‘every game is a cup final’ mentality and see how it plays out. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Lennon won't bottle the league this year 

Any bang average manager could get the scum over the line this season. What's hard to swallow is the chances we've had and failed to take.

Never thought at start of season we could realistically get 55 this time but actually we fucking could have.

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The whole them not having had any pressure is a myth. We were chasing them last season got close, 2-1 up, get beat 3-2 despite them going to 10 men at 2-2. Been under pressure plenty of times this season and the only bottling has been done by us.

Exactly this, we had them rattled before that game last year, rattled during it and didn’t finish them off 

People seem to forget that game was a massive chance wasted