Season back on?

ElBufalo20

6 hours ago, cushynumber said:

im loath to cal it a day in the league, but cellic havent lost a game since ibrox, conceeding once. Asking them to slip up to the extent we hope is asking a lot.  You never know, but i fear we have shot ourselves in the foot once too many times.

The scum have been pushing their luck with all the last minute goals and ridiculous decisions by referees . Hopefully their luck will even out and they drop a few games.

6 hours ago, cushynumber said:

im loath to cal it a day in the league, but cellic havent lost a game since ibrox, conceeding once. Asking them to slip up to the extent we hope is asking a lot.  You never know, but i fear we have shot ourselves in the foot once too many times.

It was asking a lot when Rodgers was there, imo. They've been very lucky lately and their injuries to key players have piled up.

6 hours ago, OhW said:

I worry we’ll be without Morelos, Tav and Kent next season. Would feel like starting all over again. 

Morelos looks to be gone in the summer but we could use some of the fee to up Tavs wage for one more season on a new contract then sell him for big bucks after 55 when we’ve got a shot at the champions league 

We can afford to speculate to accumulate a bit now that we actually have some players who are worth decent fees to other teams 

We’ve lost the same amount of games than them. It’s stupid draws against shite because of a lack of quality in the final third that has cost us. 

Not a bad place to be in the bigger picture. Finish the season strong and i’m feeling very confident about winning it next season. 

On 28/02/2019 at 20:13, .Williamson. said:

What's that even mean?

Did you expect him to not try? 

Should I be happy with him that he scored the winner against us, what do you want me to say? I simply pointed out his goal has cost us.... big time imo! 

10 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Should I be happy with him that he scored the winner against us, what do you want me to say? I simply pointed out his goal has cost us.... big time imo! 

That loss was down to how we folded after their first, not Jones scoring. 

Think we should wait until the end of the season before we judge what games have cost us too imo. 

Although we've improved massively at Ibrox we've still lost 9 points at home this season, that's why we are behind the taigs right now. 

Their  last 2 90+ min winners are how you win league titles unfortunately ☹️ Still never know what can happen. It’s strange to say but I’d be more gutted the closer we get should we finish 2nd. I know that sounds pathetic but hay 🤷‍♂️ Sitting on the last game and losing by say 3pts would hurt more than 5 +. Can’t remember ever wanting to win a title so much and I’m 37.

56 minutes ago, MDYT2 said:

Their  last 2 90+ min winners are how you win league titles unfortunately ☹️ Still never know what can happen. It’s strange to say but I’d be more gutted the closer we get should we finish 2nd. I know that sounds pathetic but hay 🤷‍♂️ Sitting on the last game and losing by say 3pts would hurt more than 5 +. Can’t remember ever wanting to win a title so much and I’m 37.

That’s the fact. The league isn’t won by sweeping aside the lowest positioned sides by 4/5 goals. It’s going to the piggery, Easter road, pittodrie, tyncastle and rugby park and winning. By hook or crook.