UB Protest Tonight

scottyc06

Understand them being annoyed at the potential of a move definetley & can understand them being annoyed at the club's stance with all the sectarian stuff. 

But surely they can voice this in other ways and not during a match, especially this one, where we have the opportunity to put pressure on the taigs if they slip up after all their shite this week. 

Seems a very selfish move, kill the atmosphere in the stadium tonight & if we're struggling it makes it x10 harder.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Speaks volumes that Ibrox is a morgue without them tbh. 

It does mate I agree (first time I think I've agreed with you tbh 😂)

I sit in BF3 so we kinda drive off their atmosphere, any potential move would kill that side of things a bit for me so I can appreciate their frustration 

Just don't think tonight is the night to do it, we need the 3 points tonight big time

6 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Understand them being annoyed at the potential of a move definetley & can understand them being annoyed at the club's stance with all the sectarian stuff. 

But surely they can voice this in other ways and not during a match, especially this one, where we have the opportunity to put pressure on the taigs if they slip up after all their shite this week. 

Seems a very selfish move, kill the atmosphere in the stadium tonight & if we're struggling it makes it x10 harder.

Depends when they do it I suppose, we'll be 3 up by half time!

Mibee  "a potential move for the group" is an indication they are offering their services to a high bid from a non sectarian chants football club ?

Anyway here's a song for them.

We shall not, we shall not be moved.

We shall not, we shall not be moved.

Not by the Hibs, the Hearts or the current Rangers administration

We shall not be moved.