Jump to content

UB Protest Tonight


Recommended Posts

Can understand their frustrations, also seen a few guys on Facebook that sit in BF3 and would not be willing to give up their seats for them, can understand that as well. 

No idea where they could move to, as it would involve shifting a lot of fans from seats they may have had for years.

As others have said, would be interested in seeing the clubs reason for their decision. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d give the UB the corner where away fans go, but encroach into the Broomloan too. Very visible for the cameras too. Then I’d put away fans where UB currently are. This means we only need segreg

If they were in BF3 it would spread to the entire Broomloan because there would be people on both sides of them wanting to join in

Love the UBs. Give them whatever they want. And put them in charge of the club's PR while you're at it. There'd be no fucking apology to that weasel Clark for a start.

Posted Images

I understand their frustration and they do put on some cracking displays but if they want a move they’ve got to consider that people may not want to be turfed out of their seats so the UB can have their own way. They do bring colour and vibrance to the games and I think many will agree but they shouldn’t protest just because they can’t get their own way

Link to post
Share on other sites

UB having their own little mini protest about this will achieve absolutely fuck all, I think the whole support should get behind them and back them all the way, it’s the only way they will get their voice heard.

surely ppl on here have some suggestions as to what will get the club to listen to what the majority actually want for the UB minority....

....I’ll stick my neck out and go 1st (no doubt be shot down by the Uber staunch)

the club retired the no.12 for the fans, why not on the 12th minute everybody stands up, turn around backs to pitch for 1 minute silence, when the minute is up we turn round and give it the loudest you can muster rendition of ‘every Saturday we follow’.

if it falls on deaf ears we do it again for 2 mins and so on.

fuck knows that sounds shite 😂 but I would hate to see these lads fall by the way side and end up just ‘scarfers’ like the rest of us they do a fantastic job for Rangers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I understand their frustration and they do put on some cracking displays but if they want a move they’ve got to consider that people may not want to be turfed out of their seats so the UB can have their own way. They do bring colour and vibrance to the games and I think many will agree but they shouldn’t protest just because they can’t get their own way

Aye do what our fans always do just roll over and accept getting treated like shite yet again. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

UB having their own little mini protest about this will achieve absolutely fuck all, I think the whole support should get behind them and back them all the way, it’s the only way they will get their voice heard.

surely ppl on here have some suggestions as to what will get the club to listen to what the majority actually want for the UB minority....

....I’ll stick my neck out and go 1st (no doubt be shot down by the Uber staunch)

the club retired the no.12 for the fans, why not on the 12th minute everybody stands up, turn around backs to pitch for 1 minute silence, when the minute is up we turn round and give it the loudest you can muster rendition of ‘every Saturday we follow’.

if it falls on deaf ears we do it again for 2 mins and so on.

fuck knows that sounds shite 😂 but I would hate to see these lads fall by the way side and end up just ‘scarfers’ like the rest of us they do a fantastic job for Rangers.

Sounds a bit like a mega chant to me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye do what our fans always do just roll over and accept getting treated like shite yet again. 

 

But the UB are expecting other fans to roll over and move seats to accommodate them. Like I’ve said I’m a fan of the UB and I hope talks with the club can continue and a solution can be found because they would be a huge loss to match days 

The Dude and Tiger Shaw like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

UB having their own little mini protest about this will achieve absolutely fuck all, I think the whole support should get behind them and back them all the way, it’s the only way they will get their voice heard.

surely ppl on here have some suggestions as to what will get the club to listen to what the majority actually want for the UB minority....

....I’ll stick my neck out and go 1st (no doubt be shot down by the Uber staunch)

the club retired the no.12 for the fans, why not on the 12th minute everybody stands up, turn around backs to pitch for 1 minute silence, when the minute is up we turn round and give it the loudest you can muster rendition of ‘every Saturday we follow’.

if it falls on deaf ears we do it again for 2 mins and so on.

fuck knows that sounds shite 😂 but I would hate to see these lads fall by the way side and end up just ‘scarfers’ like the rest of us they do a fantastic job for Rangers.

Nothing to do with being uber staunch but why should the fans turn their back on the team because a small section of fans aren't getting to sit where they want?

Cedrick and Sid2103 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

But the UB are expecting other fans to roll over and move seats to accommodate them. Like I’ve said I’m a fan of the UB and I hope talks with the club can continue and a solution can be found because they would be a huge loss to match days 

It’s for the benefit of the club and the match day atmosphere mate 

The fans refusing to move probably only back a few rows or to Bf2 or Bf4 are being selfish. 

Bluekev likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s for the benefit of the club and the match day atmosphere mate 

The fans refusing to move probably only back a few rows or to Bf2 or BF4 are also being selfish. 

Do you really think much changes when they move over a little bit? TBO/UB were in BF4 at one point and it was no different then to today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nothing to do with being uber staunch but why should the fans turn their back on the team because a small section of fans aren't getting to sit where they want?

Ok then if you want we can sort the wheat from the chaff while we protest if you are against it and want to keep your own seat stay seated and we can find out where to put the UB going on which sections are on their feet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Do you really think much changes when they move over a little bit? TBO/UB were in BF4 at one point and it was no different then to today.

I think it would be far better having them central right behind the goal, works for other clubs all across Europe why not us?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

Ok then if you want we can sort the wheat from the chaff while we protest if you are against it and want to keep your own seat stay seated and we can find out where to put the UB going on which sections are on their feet.

That's up there with one of the most ridiculous things I've read on here. Kudos.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 12 May 2021 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...