Stewart Robertson questions and answers Orsa heart& hand

Smile

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s ORSA.

It annoys me we don’t have a local one to attend and get a Q&A in all honesty 

I agree, they will say the AGM covers it, but there should be a chance to question SR the same as happens here and NARSA sometime during the season IMO.

31 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I agree, they will say the AGM covers it, but there should be a chance to question SR the same as happens here and NARSA sometime during the season IMO.

I seen him getting out his car in bearsden. Felt like shouting something out the window......then I remembered I was in Bearsden😂😂

30 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I can't think of any logical reason for it not to be installed. 

Regardless of how much you might want it, surely you can see that money is at least one logical reason why it's not going in. 

Snivelling wee weirdo with zero credibility after the disastrous Pedro fiasco. Another one who no doubt talks a good game but ultimately isn't fit for the role he's extremely lucky to find himself in. Until he's replaced with someone of proper stature with a set of balls we'll get nowhere on many of the issues he discussed. 

10 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I can't think of any logical reason for it not to be installed. 

I’m in favour of safe standing & would like to see the full Copland Front transformed into safe standing but there are a number of reasons why it hasn’t happened, yet. 

Firstly, nobody can decide where they want it. The current UB proposal is the Broomloan Front. So they would almost certainly lose the safe standing area if we draw the like of celtic, hibs, aberdeen etc at Ibrox in the Scottish Cup. 

Regardless of where it goes, people will have to lose their seats. This has and continues to be a contenious issue for folk. A few years back, ST holders in the Copland (I can’t remember which section) were asked if they would give up their seats to accomodate the UB’s moving their. The overwhelming response was no. Nobody, whether it be the club or fans has provided a solution to this. Crystal Palace down south are having the same fight with their Ultras about moving sections. 

To install rail seating requires a safety certificate granted by the city council. We have seen how that relationship is with the fanzone fiasco. So there is absolutely no guarantee that we would be granted one. Likewise, there are a few whispers that celtic are close to losing their license due to overcrowding & people without tickets for the section managing to get in to it. If that happens then who knows what the future of safe standing in Scotland would be. 

Lastly but most importantly and I’ve said it on here before, some of the families of the 66 and John Greig are strongly opposed to safe standing. Whilst that continues I’m struggling to see any way safe standing will be given the go ahead at Ibrox. There requires an educational piece from fans &/or the clubs about why safe standing is indeed safe but that doesn’t seem to be happening. It’s not just us that applies to, the Hillsborough victims families are strongly opposed to safe standing hence as well. 

11 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

I seen him getting out his car in bearsden. Felt like shouting something out the window......then I remembered I was in Bearsden😂😂

Seen Walter yesterday in his 4x4 headings up to mearns from Giffnock toll . Hope it was an omen for this weekend :-)

1 hour ago, KBOO72 said:

Snivelling wee weirdo with zero credibility after the disastrous Pedro fiasco. Another one who no doubt talks a good game but ultimately isn't fit for the role he's extremely lucky to find himself in. Until he's replaced with someone of proper stature with a set of balls we'll get nowhere on many of the issues he discussed. 

I think King likes having people like this around him . Then he gets little grief and does what ever he likes . Or not as the many cases be

12 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

They wouldn’t have the baws to host one over here as they would be pelted with questions they simply can’t answer. 

Or questions they won’t answer