Absolute disgrace

GOAT

Don't want to see their stupid smiling faces celebrating the next 4-0 against Hamilton or Dundee like they're something special.

They have FAILED far too many fucking times this season to step up and do the Rangers jersey justice when it really mattered.

29 minutes ago, GOAT said:

A bunch of shitebags no fit to wear that fucking jersey.  Morelos aswell wae his embarrassing fucking dive at the end there absolute wanker of a guy. Tav captain absolute joke, cunts a fucking shitebag. Absolute no urgency in the cunts even at 2-0 down.  Seasons over.  I’d play the weans the rest of the season over these shitebags. 

If Gerrard doesn't get second he's in danger of the boot IMO

34 minutes ago, GOAT said:

A bunch of shitebags no fit to wear that fucking jersey.  Morelos aswell wae his embarrassing fucking dive at the end there absolute wanker of a guy. Tav captain absolute joke, cunts a fucking shitebag. Absolute no urgency in the cunts even at 2-0 down.  Seasons over.  I’d play the weans the rest of the season over these shitebags. 

we might as well change it because the players arnt doing it. 

No more soundbites from SG.....no more carrying the can and taking blame himself. He needs to take direct action. Starting with binning Tav for a few games. If he's fucked, he needs to be rested. He at least should be stripped of the captaincy. Saw more anger from McGregor at the weekend there than I've seen from Tav in 3 or 4 seasons. 

Goldson needs dropped too. At least Worrall and Katic can run and aren't shit scared of the ball/players. 

We also need a penalty box striker. Someone like Defoe who knows where the goal is and can sniff out chances. Defoe will not be here after the summer imo, so if that's the case, start looking now. Could we honesty do worse than bring back Hardie?

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

No more soundbites from SG.....no more carrying the can and taking blame himself. He needs to take direct action. Starting with binning Tav for a few games. If he's fucked, he needs to be rested. He at least should be stripped of the captaincy. Saw more anger from McGregor at the weekend there than I've seen from Tav in 3 or 4 seasons. 

Goldson needs dropped too. At least Worrall and Katic can run and aren't shit scared of the ball/players. 

We also need a penalty box striker. Someone like Defoe who knows where the goal is and can sniff out chances. Defoe will not be here after the summer imo, so if that's the case, start looking now. Could we honesty do worse than bring back Hardie?

I agree with all of that.  

32 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Tav is the biggest shite bag in the team and he's captain lol I'd get rid of him ASAP. 

Getting rid of him is the only way to strip captaincy  IMO.  He is the common denominator for results like tonight.  Posted missing  in all vital moments.

6 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Never comment on anything to do with football again. Because if you rate McInnes you need your fucking head checked.

McInness has tactically outclassed Gerrard several times this season. He’s spanked him