Kamara

KeyserSoze

• 2 weeks later...

I've said it for a long time and been hammered for it.  His return is shocking.  In terms of goals and assists this guy is terrible.  He'll be 25 later this year so I think we're getting the finished product.  

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

I've said it for a long time and been hammered for it.  His return is shocking.  In terms of goals and assists this guy is terrible.  He'll be 25 later this year so I think we're getting the finished product.  

I know mate. Really should have scored 3 and set up 6 against Italy today.

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

No fucking wonder you've been hammered for coming out with that pish.

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

Just the usual plays a few decent games and hes a world beater. Fingers crossed for couilibalys player of the year attempt

5 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

I know mate. Really should have scored 3 and set up 6 against Italy today.

I was talking about Jordan Jones.  Semi-hammered so probably didn't see it was a Kamara thread.

In terms of Kamara, I'm a big fan of the guy 👍

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Why would you see an old thread get bumped saying he's playing for Finland against Italy and think of Jordan Jones. Numpty.

Jordan Jones' initials = JJ.

Jonatan Johansson's (former Rangers player) initials = JJ.

Jonatan Johansson is Finnish.

idiot

Too similar to jack and playing them both doesn't suit us. McCrorie is much more effective and should be partnered with 1 of them. 

For me although he's not shite he isn't much of an upgrade on what we have. We need an upgrade on quality not more squad options.