Barasic

ScottBF2

Jury still out for some folk? 

I've had it with him, he's a man down. No positional sense, powder puff and for all I agree he's a very good crosser of the ball he takes too much time to get himself settled and it inevitably cannons off the right back/right wingers arse. 

Had a cracking view of him last night from the Copland Rear and he was hopeless, and he has been almost every time I've seen him. Again, I know some folk will maybe think he's being scapegoated but this is an opinion born out of a number of weeks watching him and hoping for better. 

Needs to go, IMO. 

First Aberdeen goal in the lead up he was up the park for a throw in and just jogged back down the pitch when Aberdeen won possession. 

Second goal he was caught napping once again and let the Aberdeen player run in behind him unchallenged. 

I don't get the impression that he's a player who's going to improve massively after a poor first season, it seems to be an attitude/mentality thing with him and we're seeing the reason now why he's 26 years old and only played 100 odd games, mainly at Osijek. 

Think he'll be fine in a team / league where players get time on the ball, where you don't need to win the battle before you can play football, there's minimal pressure.  That's not here.

For a player that's also out 1/4 of away games due to the surface, he's offering nowhere near enough.

Shinnie over him or Halliday next season.

There is very little to stand up for him with but one of the main problems for me usis he doesnt have a relationship with Kent. Down the right tav and candeias have an understanding and when were on our game work well together. Down the left it seems it is either or.

38 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

The logic of signing guys from a team we beat in the second qualifying round of the Europa League is looking very dodgy indeed. 

Might not have anything to do with the fact he's highly rated by the Croatian national team coaching staff and we've been aware, or Mark Allen has at least, of him for a while?

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

There is very little to stand up for him with but one of the main problems for me usis he doesnt have a relationship with Kent. Down the right tav and candeias have an understanding and when were on our game work well together. Down the left it seems it is either or.

Because Candeias likes interplay and Kent thinks once he gets the ball he's the only player on the park in a Rangers jersey. Now don't get me wrong, I want players to take responsibility but Ryan Kent has no fucken clue when to hold it and when to give it. Which is shocking for a player his age, with the amount of games he's played.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Kamara is also starting to look average 

once the buzz of signing and a half dozen decent games they start to even out to mediocre 

sfunny i think

Happens far to often with payers we sign , hopefully just an off day last night because he has been superb since he came..........

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Kamara is also starting to look average 

once the buzz of signing and a half dozen decent games they start to even out to mediocre 

sfunny i think

A guy like Kamara is only ever going to be as good as those around him, when he first came into the side everyone wanted the ball so it suited his win it pass it style. Now he's looking up and seeing the backs of his team mates instead. Same goes for Barasic, the guy clearly has a wand of a left foot but no movement in front of him so he looks a complete plum on the ball.

8 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Might not have anything to do with the fact he's highly rated by the Croatian national team coaching staff and we've been aware, or Mark Allen has at least, of him for a while?

All three?