Dunfermline                      Kilmarnock 

Partick                               Ayr

Motherwell                       Aberdeen 

17/18 SC                          18/19 SC

Fraserburgh                       Cowdenbeath 

Ayr                                        Kilmarnock x2

Falkirk                                 Aberdeen x2

Selik

Easier run in both cups last season, but let's just ignore that fact for reasons. 

15 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Embarrassing diddy club mentality

This.

Look at our resources compared to them all bar celtic, it’s not even competition. We should be easing past sides like Aberdeen and Kilmarnock who have a shoe string budget who lose their better players every single season.

We have fucked it big time the last two season and no amount at saving face is changing that. Our subs bench cost more than the whole Aberdeen staff and players the other night.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

That OP is genuinely up there with anything I've seen on here

I can’t get my head around the amount of people trying to brush this result and performance off. We are staring a treble treble in the face for those rancid bastards who have been woeful this season and we can’t even muster the energy to lay a glove on them. 

We have spent in the region of 15 plus million from the beginning of last season and we don’t have a single domestic but of success to our name and zero progress in the league and cups compared to a year ago....that’s shocking

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I can’t get my head around the amount of people trying to brush this result and performance off. We are staring a treble treble in the face for those rancid bastards who have been woeful this season and we can’t even muster the energy to lay a glove on them. 

We have spent in the region of 15 plus million from the beginning of last season and we don’t have a single domestic but of success to our name and zero progress in the league and cups compared to a year ago....that’s shocking

Agreed. 1 win in the league against Aberdeen, Killie and Hibs and out of both cups by the sheep. You can't defend it.

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

They probably don't want to face up to the truth that we're utter gash from top to bottom. A shadow of our former selves. 

5 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Folk would rather we get pumped with a celebrity manager and pretend it's all going great than admit Gerrard doesn't have a clue and that we haven't improved as much as folk are saying we are

It's been "celebrity" names to placate a section of the support for a long time now. Lesser names obviously lower down in the divisions with giving relatively large contracts to Ian Black, sandaza et al, then towards Kranjcar, Barton, then The Pedro Experiment, now its Gerrard. 

For me it's the fact we're toiling against killie, Aberdeen etc whilst vastly out spending them year after year. 

Every single year we go balls out, blow every penny we have (and then some), rather than trying to build towards something. 

Years back I said we should have taken a few lean years, stockpiled cash, then went all in after a few years to make a proper attempt at winning trophies. I really think we'd be in a better position now if we'd done that compared to what we've done since basically ally took over. 

15 minutes ago, Sket said:

Between this and the fucking idiot the other day trying to justify our losses by saying they were only by the 1 goal then you have to wonder. 

Fucking diddy club mentality.

At least tag me lol. 

I was clearly pointing out the days of getting thumped 5-0 etc for the past 2 years were long gone, which they are. That’s progress, however small. 

Like I said it matters because we’re no longer in fear of getting the piss ripped out us at parkhead or hoping St Mirren don’t end a 134 year old record or some shit like that. 

We’ve clearly become a lot more defensively sound, we’re just missing that quality on either wing or through the middle. 

But okay. If you’re not willing to at least acknowledge some positives of the season then no point in having this conversation 

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

At least tag me lol. 

I was clearly pointing out the days of getting thumped 5-0 etc for the past 2 years were long gone, which they are. That’s progress, however small. 

Like I said it matters because we’re no longer in fear of getting the piss ripped out us at parkhead or hoping St Mirren don’t end a 134 year old record or some shit like that. 

We’ve clearly become a lot more defensively sound, we’re just missing that quality on either wing or through the middle. 

But okay. If you’re not willing to at least acknowledge some positives of the season then no point in having this conversation 

I'm expecting an absolute thrashing there in a few weeks

Why not put it in an existing thread. 

Who cares to be honest anyway.

We are out and we’ve won fuck all again. If you think getting knocked out by Aberdeen in two domestic cups is some kind of progress to last season because they were easier draws then fuck off.

Seen plenty of people when the draw was made away to Pittodrie that if we were to win the SC we'd have to do it the hard way, then we get put out and it's a "diddy club mentality" to mention it's a hard run we've had compared to last season. 

No bother ffs :lol: