"B-but The Cups Last Season"

BridgeIsBlue

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well a team with 3 times our wage budget and god knows how much more in a transfer budget are only 8 points in front of us. 

So who is underachieving and who is punching above their weight  

Simply saying we should be knocking these teams over just because we have a bit more money than them is nonsense.

"A bit more money".  Fuck me.

So it doesn't infuriate you in any way that our budget is 3 or 4 times bigger than that majority of the other sides in the league yet we can't figure out how to beat some of them on a regular basis?  Because it absolutely should.

16 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Everyone should read this, because that is the situation we are in, in a nutshell. 

Some of our players are slightly better than what we play against some are just the same. When we play out of our skin that slight difference shows, when we play badly or just bang average we are just the same as the dross facing us. 

So this we should be knocking these teams over everytime we play them is garbage. 

Took me a while to realise it right enough.  If badges or institutions played the game then we’d be victorious 99/100.

All added in with a manager learning his way regardless of his player career.  

11 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

So it doesn't infuriate you in any way that our budget is 3 or 4 times bigger than that majority of the other sides in the league yet we can't figure out how to beat some of them on a regular basis?  Because it absolutely should.

Looking at transfer fees across the board you’d have to say a team worth 10 million isn’t going to be much of any better than a team worth 3-4 million.  And granted we’ll always pay more for players than the rest except celtic do just because teams know we have it..  it’s upto the scouts etc to be more diligent and also upto the board and mark allen to actually tell us the clubs ambitions and expectations over the next season or 2.

1 minute ago, loyalfollower said:

Looking at transfer fees across the board you’d have to say a team worth 10 million isn’t going to be much of any better than a team worth 3-4 million.  And granted we’ll always pay more for players than the rest except celtic do just because teams know we have it..  it’s upto the scouts etc to be more diligent and also upto the board and mark allen to actually tell us the clubs ambitions and expectations over the next season or 2.

Exactly my point.

48 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

It infuriates me that the players only turn up some of the time, when they know that every team we play is gunning for us. We aren’t that much better that we can afford an off day and still get away with it  

Its not about figuring out how to beat them we know how to do that if the players apply themselves properly we beat every team in this league  

Does it infuriate you that we will never win a league title for the foreseeable future because by your logic we can’t compete with the scum??????????? 

4 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I can’t get my head around the amount of people trying to brush this result and performance off. We are staring a treble treble in the face for those rancid bastards who have been woeful this season and we can’t even muster the energy to lay a glove on them. 

We have spent in the region of 15 plus million from the beginning of last season and we don’t have a single domestic but of success to our name and zero progress in the league and cups compared to a year ago....that’s shocking

Exactly we are allowing these fenian cunts to make unheard of history 70 odd games without a defeat, treble fucking trebles, they couldn’t even do a treble till we were more or less back in the spfl now we are sitting up watching them make the kind of history that WILL NEVER be repeated...letting the cunts stroll to 10 will be the Icing on the cake and if they were ever to overtake our 54 titles we’ll all be lucky if there is ever a day that goes by in the rest of our lives where a tarrier dosent rub it in

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Who said we went backwards?

56 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I'll ask again, who said we went backwards?

40 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

No you didn't. Who said we went backwards?

33 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

No. So nobody said we were going backwards. Glad we cleared that up.

Well King Kirk has.

33 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It infuriates me that the players only turn up some of the time, when they know that every team we play is gunning for us. We aren’t that much better that we can afford an off day and still get away with it  

Its not about figuring out how to beat them we know how to do that if the players apply themselves properly we beat every team in this league  

Does it infuriate you that we will never win a league title for the foreseeable future because by your logic we can’t compete with the scum??????????? 

Well realistically we shouldn't be competing with them in the near future.  Our best chance of catching up with them is if they recruit poorly and drop off (which is more than possible by the way) and we finally get our act together and beat teams we should be beating consintently.

They have made anything between £25-£30m this season alone after selling Dembele and receiving compensation for Rodgers and his staff, so if we win the title within the next 2 seasons, it will be far more of a failing on their part than success on ours, and their fans would be rightly furious.