Police Investigating Aberdeen Fans Chants

scotty1976

BBC & Geheime Staatspolizei Scotland making something out of nothing to appease their snp masters and by coincidence we play Kilmarnock this week and we just now what song will be getting belted out. 

A song getting more attention than players being assaulted --- only n a real shthole country. 

On the one hand I think it’s ridiculous to be arresting/charging people for singing at any club. (Unless it’s something really beyond the pale)  I’m sure SG has been called much worse (haven’t we all).

On the other hand we know that the rancid essennpee  are coming after Rangers fans big time and we have complained about the lack of evenhandedness so  - we can’t complain at this happening.

23 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Oh fuck off and go and catch some real criminals you useless tossers.

My friend was mugged after work on Monday night. Under the railway bridge at Argyle st - threatened with a needle because she wouldn’t hand over her bag.

The police weren’t interested. ‘No cctv, blah blah’. Useless.

Just now, Sparkle said:

My friend was mugged after work on Monday night. Under the railway bridge at Argyle st - threatened with a needle because she wouldn’t hand over her bag.

Hielanman's Umbrella is an absolute hellhole during the day now let alone at night. 

Full of begging junkies who have no interest in even getting off skag and off the streets.

I've said this many times before but if you want to go and shout "orange bastard" in public then fair play to you.

It's a mark of free society that people should be able to say what they like without being prosecuted. It is not harming anyone's physical person or property.

The only two institutions that should have any recourse in this situation is Aberdeen and Rangers. Ibrox is a private ground and as such the club should be able to ban whoever they want for whatever they want. Likewise as Aberdeen is the ticket on-seller they should be able to ban whoever they like from receiving tickets from future away matches.

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

That is hellish S, if there is no cameras then it is time they were put in place immediately surely.