Police Investigating Aberdeen Fans Chants

scotty1976

Just now, Bears r us said:

I think getting him for nothing also makes it an OK signing. I have more concern about Jones to be honest, not sure he is as good as our management think, obviously hope I am wrong. 

Yeah mate for sure for nothing is fine. Jones, like you say, I don’t know if he has it. Can usually tell if a player has the cockiness and swagger and I don’t see it from him. He’s fast and can get past guys, but final product? Big question. 

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

he says he is not a catholic in his autobiography  - went to a catholic school, but says he is not a catholic

I stand corrected. I read it from  an unreliable tabloid.

His religion is irrelevant as far as the law is concerned.Their chanting is what the authorities deem as offensive.overaction IMO. If anything it will make SG more resolute and focused.

They sang "Go home ya H***" at the end of the game too. I smiled at them knowing we have a triumphalite of world records and they won't win the leauge in their lifetimes.

9 hours ago, cushynumber said:

he says he is not a catholic in his autobiography  - went to a catholic school, but says he is not a catholic

That's the big difference,  down here parents strive to send their kids to the best school in the area and don't give a dam whether it be catholic,  church of England or Non Dom.

Wife used to be a head at an "outstanding " primary school and the lengths parents went to to try and claim they lived within the catchment area. 😄

Meanwhile in Scotland.............................

See all this shit about it being embarrassing that people are being investigated for singing orange bastards, that’s for the hard of thinking.

our enemies have for years castigated the Rangers support for singing fenian bastards, unless we are prepared to join the offended club we will continue to lose the war.

no ones saying it’s right that everyone’s offended about everything, the point is the offended bus has left and if we don’t hop aboard with our enemy it will continue to run over us.

I thought it was well known he chose his school because it was highly rated for football.

I simply posted that he went to a catholic school to show the irony, and highlight the hypocrisy and complete ignorance of those idiot sheep fans. 

I have never had any thoughts or opinions on any football manager's religious views (except Glen Hoddle's 🙄 ) ,so don't really care what his religious beliefs are.

49 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

See all this shit about it being embarrassing that people are being investigated for singing orange bastards, that’s for the hard of thinking.

our enemies have for years castigated the Rangers support for singing fenian bastards, unless we are prepared to join the offended club we will continue to lose the war.

no ones saying it’s right that everyone’s offended about everything, the point is the offended bus has left and if we don’t hop aboard with our enemy it will continue to run over us.

Unfortunately this is the clusterfuck we are in, while I am sure no one on RM is offended by what they were singing, to get some kind of a level playing field we will have to let them 'investigate' away.

14 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Unfortunately this is the clusterfuck we are in, while I am sure no one on RM is offended by what they were singing, to get some kind of a level playing field we will have to let them 'investigate' away.

Exactly, stick and stones but I’ve started being offended about everything and letting people know. 

2 hours ago, AlCapone said:

Do you believe in free speech? Do you have any principles? 

It shouldn't be a race to the bottom, where nobody can sing anything and even songs like The Sash or Derry's Walls are considered 'offensive'. Gerrard's statement seemed to me to be a wee dig at the permanently offended snoke flakes in the East, and that's the way I like it. Man up, don't wallow in victimhood. 

2 hours ago, Brackley said:

That's the big difference,  down here parents strive to send their kids to the best school in the area and don't give a dam whether it be catholic,  church of England or Non Dom.

Wife used to be a head at an "outstanding " primary school and the lengths parents went to to try and claim they lived within the catchment area. 😄

Meanwhile in Scotland.............................

You can do the same