***** Official EURO 2020 Qualifications Thread****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Alex sacked by tonight.

He has to go. I liked Eck when he was here but he doesn't have a clue these days, looks genuinely ill most of the time. His selections are baffling at times and Scotland have no chance under him. Need someone to come in and do things his own way, not be another yes man. How Liam Cooper can't get in that team is ridiculous.

He'll probably keep the job even if we lose, but no room for sentiment, get him out. 

3 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

He has to go. I liked Eck when he was here but he doesn't have a clue these days, looks genuinely ill most of the time. His selections are baffling at times and Scotland have no chance under him. Need someone to come in and do things his own way, not be another yes man. How Liam Cooper can't get in that team is ridiculous.

He'll probably keep the job even if we lose, but no room for sentiment, get him out. 

Yip I've thought that myself for a while now anytime I've seen him as a pundit recently he seems away with the fairies when someone else is talking and has then proceeded to spout some absolute nonsense. Reckon he headed one too many balls in his career and the dementia is setting in. 

1 minute ago, redwhiteandgreen said:

Please get McLeish sacked; an absolute dinosaur.  Scotland are way better than this and deserve better than him

Are they?  Their squad generally consist of tarriers who get regularly skelped in Europe, plus jobbers from the SPFL and English Championship.

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Are they?  Their squad generally consist of tarriers who get regularly skelped in Europe, plus jobbers from the SPFL and English Championship.

That's why Andy Robertson pulled out, he is not injured just sick of the rosary beads and prayers before, half time and after the match plus the arse fucking apparently.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

That's why Andy Robertson pulled out, he is not injured just sick of the rosary beads and prayers before, half time and after the match plus the arse fucking apparently.

He's a pape aswell is he not?

Archived