***** Official EURO 2020 Qualifications Thread****

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Clarke is lucky rather than good. :britney:

Prick

How can you say that

It was an inspired substitution and he has instilled a never say die attitude already. 

Before I take pelters it is called sarcasm and probably what the media will come out with tomorrow. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He canny polish shit I’m afraid, I don’t know if the new manager has made much difference so far

Don't see it

If McLeish had got a 2 1 home win against Cyprus it would be negative headlines but this will be seen as a good start for Clarke. 

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I laughed when Cyprus scored which is sad considering the emotions I had at Hampden when Scotland lost narrowly 3-2 to Spain.

In about 9 years I've went from loving my country to not caring to now practically disliking the NT.

Same mate. 

10 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I laughed when Cyprus scored which is sad considering the emotions I had at Hampden when Scotland lost narrowly 3-2 to Spain.

In about 9 years I've went from loving my country to not caring to now practically disliking the NT.

Sadly, it is all to do with the lack of Rangers players in the sides over the past 7 years. Its far too one sided in the east end and mediocrity from the provincial and English teams. Many Rangers fans simply won't connect to the team, and the small minds amoungst the Scottish support don't help. I'm not convinced Clarke will be inclined to pick anybody from Rangers, given his attitude towards us over this season. Shame, as I grew up in 80s/90s when the team was rammed full of Rangers greats.

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Sadly, it is all to do with the lack of Rangers players in the sides over the past 7 years. Its far too one sided in the east end and mediocrity from the provincial and English teams. Many Rangers fans simply won't connect to the team, and the small minds amoungst the Scottish support don't help. I'm not convinced Clarke will be inclined to pick anybody from Rangers, given his attitude towards us over this season. Shame, as I grew up in 80s/90s when the team was rammed full of Rangers greats.

I'd fucking bet my house on it that not one Rangers player will ever get a lookin under that jakey bastard, but you know what, I couldn't give a fuck, to think some on here wanted him at ibrox too. 

21 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

No Rangers players picked and in keeping with the current agenda against us, I absolutely fucking hate that lot with a passion, the lucky bastards didn't deserve anything from that game. 

Difficult to pick Rangers players when we don't have any Scottish players that are particularly good other than Jack. Excluding McGregor for obvious reasons. 

Archived