***** Official EURO 2020 Qualifications Thread****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I laughed when Cyprus scored which is sad considering the emotions I had at Hampden when Scotland lost narrowly 3-2 to Spain.

In about 9 years I've went from loving my country to not caring to now practically disliking the NT.

That Italy game in 08 qualifying 😞 

1 hour ago, superallysbears said:

No Rangers players picked and in keeping with the current agenda against us, I absolutely fucking hate that lot with a passion, the lucky bastards didn't deserve anything from that game. 

To be fair there is only one Rangers player you could make a reasonable argument for being in the squad. We don't really have many Scottish players in our first team.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Sadly, it is all to do with the lack of Rangers players in the sides over the past 7 years. Its far too one sided in the east end and mediocrity from the provincial and English teams. Many Rangers fans simply won't connect to the team, and the small minds amoungst the Scottish support don't help. I'm not convinced Clarke will be inclined to pick anybody from Rangers, given his attitude towards us over this season. Shame, as I grew up in 80s/90s when the team was rammed full of Rangers greats.

Apart from Jack who could Clarke pick? McGregor has retired from international football. Arfield has chosen Canada. McCrorie doesn't get enough game with us and Dorrans has barely returned from a bad injury.

15 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Apart from Jack who could Clarke pick? McGregor has retired from international football. Arfield has chosen Canada. McCrorie doesn't get enough game with us and Dorrans has barely returned from a bad injury.

Lewis Morgan gets even less games than mccrorie 

1 hour ago, pcbear said:

Back in the day I used to get excited by Scotland games, I watched that and never showed or felt any emotion for any of the three goals, that just feels wrong.

It is sad, but between the SFA and the SNP it now no longer matters to me how the Scotland team do. I hate feeling like that but our country is split in a bad way and I see no light at the end of the tunnel, it is just horrible. 

A lot of people seem to be raving about Kamara's performance against Bosnia. A lot of positive comments on social media. Not sure if the below is 100% accurate or not but i'm believing it! Think he's gonna be massive next season.

Kamara, Barasic, Davis and Jones all seemed to do well, not too bad.

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

A lot of people seem to be raving about Kamara's performance against Bosnia. A lot of positive comments on social media. Not sure if the below is 100% accurate or not but i'm believing it! Think he's gonna be massive next season.

Kamara, Barasic, Davis and Jones all seemed to do well, not too bad.

Wasn't really concentrating on it, Jones looked decent when he came on, good for the second. Davis looked very meh.

5 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Clarke knows a bit about how to stop better teams from playing.. When his opposition aren't interested in playing either, he's a little bit fucked. 

Fully expect that's how he will go about things. Against Belgium it will be a case of sitting in all game and stopping them playing, Scotland will probably lose 2 nil and the media here will lap it up and proclaim Clarke a tactical genius cos we never got murdered. 

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Fully expect that's how he will go about things. Against Belgium it will be a case of sitting in all game and stopping them playing, Scotland will probably lose 2 nil and the media here will lap it up and proclaim Clarke a tactical genius cos we never got murdered. 

Ofcourse that is gonna be the tactics , would you go to to toe with Belgium? 

34 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

When did this cunt ever go toe to toe with anyone

11 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Morgan played 4 more games than McCrorie did this season.

He’s out on loan and can’t get a fucking game but is in the scotland squad,embarrassing!!  Why the fuck are you tracking a taig player anyway,fucking weird.

3 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

No, I was making the point that the media will bum him up for it, If McLeish had done it and we still lost he would have been slaughtered. Perhaps my post didn't make this point very well, apologies if so.

23 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Tracking him :lol: get a grip ya weirdo 

I’ve no idea how many games mccrorie played and I sure as hell ain’t fucking interested in how many Morgan has played,who the fuck would apart from some sad bastard? Says it all really when the forum nutter gives you a like.

Archived