***** Official EURO 2020 Qualifications Thread****

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

I’ve no idea how many games mccrorie played and I sure as hell ain’t fucking interested in how many Morgan has played,who the fuck would apart from some sad bastard? Says it all really when the forum nutter gives you a like.

You were wrong pal, man up and admit it or set the forum nutter on you.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dickie said:

I’ve no idea how many games mccrorie played and I sure as hell ain’t fucking interested in how many Morgan has played,who the fuck would apart from some sad bastard? Says it all really when the forum nutter gives you a like.

Also why capital M for Morgan and not McCrorie? Very suspicious.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

We (faroes) attacked spain and got done 4-1 😞

Teams need to try play too their strengths and theres no shame in sitting in and hoping for a lucky set piece etc against the best sides , with choices like burke or brophy up front then they would be aswell playing as many defenders as possible 

3 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Teams need to try play too their strengths and theres no shame in sitting in and hoping for a lucky set piece etc against the best sides , with choices like burke or brophy up front then they would be aswell playing as many defenders as possible 

Woulsnt have mytered if we sat in against Spain.. would probably have been worse. Norway tonight..hopefully get something!  

Archived