Happy St Patrick's Day

.Williamson.

Top of the morning to you! 🙄🙄

Met my wife in the pub on St Patrick's day. The oldfirm game was on and the pub was jumping.

Had Alan McLaren as 1st goal scorer and the big man delivered.

Kinda unofficial anniversary for us. She is a bluenose btw - wouldn't have it any other way

1 minute ago, Ragnar1872 said:

In New York went to the parade what a lot of pish wouldn't recommend it

I’ve been there on St Patrick’s day, just thousands of Scottish and American Plastic Paddies staggering about. Yank in Grand Central station said to me , hey you must be one of those Keltic guys. Was told am I fuck.

In Spain at the moment.  Might just stay in the apartment today. Every second pub seems to be a plastic paddy shop decked out in tri colours.

Did spot one yesterday that at least recognised that St Patrick is patron saint for the  whole of Ireland by flying a Northen Ireland flag alongside the other flag. 

6 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I’ve been there on St Patrick’s day, just thousands of Scottish and American Plastic Paddies staggering about. Yank in Grand Central station said to me , hey you must be one of those Keltic guys. Was told am I fuck.

Haha that's exactly what it is I don't see what the fuss is,had a few Scottish guys behind me that where not to happy at a high school band because they where called Londonderry high school and they had red white and blue uniforms lol

1 minute ago, Ragnar1872 said:

Haha that's exactly what it is I don't see what the fuss is,had a few Scottish guys behind me that where not to happy at a high school band because they where called Londonderry high school and they had red white and blue uniforms lol

There was Black and Hispanic bands marching for dear auld Oirland 🤔