Happy St Patrick's Day

.Williamson.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I knew he was a Protestant but I didn't know the UVF donation story. 

Hope this clears it up for you mate 

I'm shocked you didn't know this mate:lol:

His sons were founder members of the Dublin LOL 176, the family were against home rule and he is said to have donated 100k to the UVF, quite a substantial amount of money in them days.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I'm shocked you didn't know this mate:lol:

His sons were founder members of the Dublin LOL 176, the family were against home rule and he is said to have donated 100k to the UVF, quite a substantial amount of money in them days.

Im all peace and love, that stuff wouldn't interest me mate 

2 hours ago, Ragnar1872 said:

In New York went to the parade what a lot of pish wouldn't recommend it

Did you bump into Mary Lou by any chance,  She was there celebrating with a few of her cronies and a lovely big banner that wasn't meant to be divisive at all, Honest

5 hours ago, jim beam said:

Well I was thinking of doing it the traditional Scottish plastic Irish way,stinking Sellick tap oan get pished in the local celtic slop house shout up the ra etc etc glass some cunt in said slop house roll around the floor fighting.

And then stagger home having spent all the money that was needed to feed the weans awe week,batter the wife fall asleep wake up and obsess over everything Rangers.

The only issue I have with this, is that the wife is actually their sister.

Glasgow Labour MP - Sweeney.

It really is about time that Glasgow, a city with an Irish diaspora that is amongst the largest and oldest in the world, organised its own official St. Patrick's Day celebration and parade. We are missing a big opportunity. Let's turn the Clyde green once a year!

9 minutes ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

Glasgow Labour MP - Sweeney.

It really is about time that Glasgow, a city with an Irish diaspora that is amongst the largest and oldest in the world, organised its own official St. Patrick's Day celebration and parade. We are missing a big opportunity. Let's turn the Clyde green once a year!

If he means throwing all the tarriers with their manky green and white everyday attire into the Clyde I'm all for it.