Happy St Patrick's Day

.Williamson.

34 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Make no mistake, this Glasgow council, SNP run, will let every leftie March through the city centre, while curtailing our parades, in case anyone has been in a coma, these bastards are trying to stamp out anything British. 

Seen elsewhere this is Alexandra Park, Glasgow.

Their agenda is clear.

IMG-20190317-182519623-HDR.jpg

19 hours ago, BeargerNo.1 said:

Glasgow Labour MP - Sweeney.

It really is about time that Glasgow, a city with an Irish diaspora that is amongst the largest and oldest in the world, organised its own official St. Patrick's Day celebration and parade. We are missing a big opportunity. Let's turn the Clyde green once a year!

What he means is an 'Irish Kaflick diaspora'....There is nothing about their 'celebrations' that has the remotest connection to St Patrick.AFAIK the only true St Patrick's parade takes place in the town of Downpatrick,where it's said he is buried,semi-religious and lead by the proper St P's cross,red cross on white background.

Why do Scots not celebrate St Andrew and make a proper day of it or Columba,a disciple of Patrick who brought Christianity to Scotland.These were celtic Priests,wi no connection to Romanism.

spent the day in Tenerife. travelled here also .saw a few absolute Muppets at the airport draped in green and stupid leprechaun hat's 

Got to apartment complex and the celebrations were in full flow .fee tables full of Irish giving it large .

There was a guy dressed in a tri colour popes gown .but to be fair he turned out no too bad .even though he did sing the fields of athenry .

When the real karaoke started an Irish woman couldn't wait to go up and belt out simply the best .place was rockin then somebody put on an Irish folk song to the tune of the Billy boys .me and a mate were loving that. 

Goes to show you that the Irish ain't that bad to be fair .it's just the plastic paddy bigot prick that attach themselves Glasgows 2nd biggest team that are nothing but bigoted tramp bastards 

On holiday  a mhank was heading in my direction replete in leprechauns hat,red wig(I think) ,a beer gut of stupendous proportions covered in a smelly and soiled green and white overstretched top which showed part of his hairy belly and green and white stripey socks up to his knobbly knees with horrible green bootees to finish the horror show.My wife and I were in stitches laughing as he passed us.

35 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

On holiday  a mhank was heading in my direction replete in leprechauns hat,red wig(I think) ,a beer gut od stupendous proprtions covered in a smelly and soiled green and white overstretched top which showed part of his hairy belly and green and white stripey socks up to his knobbly knees with horrible green bootees to finish the horror show.My wife and I were in stitches laughing as he passed us.

Should have kicked it's cunt in mate.