Alfredo Morelos Article

eskbankloyal

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:
3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Klopp's formation works because he has 3 world class forwards and arguably the best left back in the world on one side and a top class one on the other side. 

It's all relative to the competition. Of course he has world class players but he also competes against them. We don't. Our players are better than the opposition's in our league 

5 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

In your opinion. It's all relative. He's going to run the league very close. He might still win it and he's still on the champions League. They are getting closer all the time and the team above them have more money than almost anyone else.

Another season of failure awaits Klopp

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I dunno, maybe because Grezda is a winger who has shown nothing and Defoe is a striker who has showed he cans till get goals

Grezda can score as well,. he definitely needs game time but I think provides more options than Defoe who is very much now pretty static and needs the ball fed into the perfect position with the minimum of running.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Grezda can score as well,. he definitely needs game time but I think provides more options than Defoe who is very much now pretty static and needs the ball fed into the perfect position with the minimum of running.

Grezda has never hit double figures in a season before...

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Grezda has never hit double figures in a season before...

which strikers in our team have? only defoe? couple of years back? when he could still run?

honestly though im not that fussed. From what i have seen,, I think he is finished and I am looking at possible options. - you dont think he is. Im not going to convince you and vice versa.

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

which strikers in our team have? only defoe? couple of years back? when he could still run?

honestly though im not that fussed. From what i have seen,, I think he is finished and I am looking at possible options. - you dont think he is. Im not going to convince you and vice versa.

All 3 of our strikers have, fairly regularly...

35 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Klopp's formation works because he has 3 world class forwards and arguably the best left back in the world on one side and a top class one on the other side. 

But that’s relative to where they play, which is in the EPL with the rest of the worlds top players. 

We play in the Scottish League, where a narrow front 3 of Kent Defoe Mo is head and shoulders better than anything else in the league and comparable to the taigs. 

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

But that’s relative to where they play, which is in the EPL with the rest of the worlds top players. 

We play in the Scottish League, where a narrow front 3 of Kent Defoe Mo is head and shoulders better than anything else in the league and comparable to the taigs. 

Of course it is but it's a tough formation to play with little room meaning you need good technical forwards which I'm not sure we have

16 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Of course it is but it's a tough formation to play with little room meaning you need good technical forwards which I'm not sure we have

Not so sure, Kent & Mo are technically great. Kent needs to learn when to let the ball go and Mo needs to just keep progressing the way he is. 

Defoe although done for pace still knows where the goal is put it in front of him he hits the target. 

Its certainly worth a look at, because as things stand the way we play if we aren’t on it 100% we are too easy to keep out. 

More comments from Falcao, which practically have him in the Copa squad already!

The all-time top scorer for Colombia said: "Alfredo is an intelligent player and you could see that when he came on as a sub.

"We have done a lot of work on the attacking side of the game and it helps when you have a player of Alfredo's quality to bring on..

"I think he has really grown as a player by competing in a tough European league. We have a lot of players who are very professional and Alfredo is certainly one of them.

"We've had a few days working together and already we have formed an understanding.

"The important thing for us is to build steadily towards the Copa America because we are very confident we can make a big impact in it this summer."