Rangers hit out at BBC after domestic abuse slur

jintybear

2 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

The point this cow makes is valid.....domestic violence can be triggered by a combination of alcohol and anger at a football result. But it’s merely a trigger.....guys who are going to beat their wives anyway and if not the football then some other excuse. 

So, firstly I get quite offended by the vilification of football fans in general. But, for her to have identified one specific club....for me that’s liable, detrimental to the clubs image and actually the club should not be issuing statements. We should be issuing writs. 

I don't know why we can't take these people to court, surely we have collected enough evidence by now?

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

Remember this forum is public so lets not give anyone ammunition with any of the comments. The women was bang out of order with her comments and needs to explain as well as apologise.

She will have plenty of supporters looking for any ammunition so we need to make sure there is none.

Well done to the bears that are questioning her on twitter.

Hmm, see above post from thehost: "bint blocked anyone on twitter who contacted her re this. Cake eating harridan".

Not surprised by this from her.

2 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

The point this cow makes is valid.....domestic violence can be triggered by a combination of alcohol and anger at a football result. But it’s merely a trigger.....guys who are going to beat their wives anyway and if not the football then some other excuse. 

So, firstly I get quite offended by the vilification of football fans in general. But, for her to have identified one specific club....for me that’s liable, detrimental to the clubs image and actually the club should not be issuing statements. We should be issuing writs. 

The point is always valid no matter who makes it and easy to use to further an agenda, but this bitch is using it for nothing more than what she accuses the perp's of doing.

She's a fucking two faced rat. End of.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

That doesn't make any sense, if anything it proves we do go to court.

Because maybe he will stop going to court because he keeps losing. Anyway clearly I was being facetious, you however are being disingenuous. 

The club are between a rock and a hard place on this one.

Yes we were well right to complain and yes, well due an apology. We may get one, we may not. If we did did it wouldn't be sincere, albeit at least it shows they were in the wrong.

However, as we see it isn't playing out that way. We are not dealing with normal people, but with those who do not have any sense of right from wrong. Bigoted haters who play dirty with the full support of the media behind them.

This is set in the context of domestic abuse and if we went after the beeb or that fucking reptile, it would be twisted as per to show that we are the bad guys and no doubt cnjured up figures to show we were the worst offenders. It's what they do. Remember we ARE the reason for all of Scotland's ills. Them's the rules and so they shall reman as long as SNPira reman in power.

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Did John Beattie say anything?I thought he was a bluenose? or is he afraid of falling foul of the clear editorial policy of pure hatred towards our club.

It’s becoming so naturalised into daily conversation that he probably didn’t even notice anything was amiss.

24 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Did John Beattie say anything?I thought he was a bluenose? or is he afraid of falling foul of the clear editorial policy of pure hatred towards our club.

John Beattie is a p**k. Apart from his usual tarrier guests, heard him say one time when they were talking about the famous, he chips in with " Rangers or whatever they call themselves  now". 

1 hour ago, bluechip said:

John Beattie is a p**k. Apart from his usual tarrier guests, heard him say one time when they were talking about the famous, he chips in with " Rangers or whatever they call themselves  now". 

Wish I had time to furious about daytime BBC Radio Scotland. That schedule has been at it for years, anti bigotry phone ins on Call Kaye; Haggerty and Cosgrove are never off that schedule. It's a busted flush.

29 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Wish I had time to furious about daytime BBC Radio Scotland. That schedule has been at it for years, anti bigotry phone ins on Call Kaye; Haggerty and Cosgrove are never off that schedule. It's a busted flush.

Unfortunately it is the only radio programme I can get on my old van while I am driving around Lochgoilhead and the like, WORKING. 

On another note, at least I know Beattie is a p**k.