McAllister attacked

scottyc06

Memories of the Battle of Britain game when Leeds got the first goal this Leeds fan a few rows in front of me in the Govan leapt to his feet and took a couple of punches ...could he have been sitting on the grudge for all these years?.

Hope Garry's ok it takes a real piece of filth to attack someone in the game when they are out with their family

5 hours ago, macdonut said:

Hope Gary's ok and the guy who did it gets jailed... but that comment is as far from the truth as it's possible to get.  Leeds is one of the best cities in the UK now.

Is it fuck, it's an unbearable dive, as is the biggest chunk of all the Yorkshire towns and cities 

Don Matteo, the former Leeds player who was out with McAllister has quoted

"The attacker is thought to be American, and due to the severity of the injuries may have been wearing a 'knuckle duster' or similar."

Widens  the suspect list out maybe ?

15 minutes ago, Smile said:

Scotland the same a shithole bar some of the wee remote villages and towns.

Been to Yorkshire quite a few times and found it no better or worse than Scotland. You can bet there are a lot of  places here that  visitors would describe as shitholes. North Yorkshire is actually pretty nice.Besides the point though, truly shocking whats happened, like to think they will catch this arsehole quite easily, cant be too many American nutters cutting about leeds.

21 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Don Matteo, the former Leeds player who was out with McAllister has quoted

"The attacker is thought to be American, and due to the severity of the injuries may have been wearing a 'knuckle duster' or similar."

Widens  the suspect list out maybe ?

Tim putting on a fucking American accent.

9 hours ago, Robert68 said:

I don`t write much, but after hearing this, l thought I had to mention that I met Gary and his two mates in a Liverpool pub about 6 years ago. Very generous and never a bad word came out of his mouth about

anyone in the game.  To find out he was set on by an idiot looking to make a name for himself fills me with rage. Be it a tarrier or just a have a go hero fanny I can assure you he will be hounded. Gary is well thought of in Leeds and Liverpool and 

the locals will out the fucker... Chins up Gary WATP

If the guy is a tarrier  bastard ..... We will never hear about that

ok I'm going with American psycho out in Leeds , phones his psycho friend Damien who he has just spent the last 5 years in jail with

Declan  , there is a Rangers manager out with his wife tonight  in Leeds . It could be SG . Declan  says , right sort him out good and proper .

I hope G MAC remembers what the scumbag looks like

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm not from Scotland but I agree it's shite too 

NI is an eyesore and all but at least we have an excuse, we bombed fuck out of ourselves for years 

Glasgow is the scum valley of them all . The place is a midden compared to anywhere, including Leeds

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm not from Scotland but I agree it's shite too 

NI is an eyesore and all but at least we have an excuse, we bombed fuck out of ourselves for years 

I think many places in NI are still much more appealing than the dump that is beggar infested  Glasgow

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You missing the game then mate ?

Land at 6 their time an the game is 4 in the morning ish, Dunno where I’ll watch it tho never been to Vegas, last resort I’ll find a stream but any advice on places near the Luxor would come in handy😉