The Rangers Website SDM quotes:

Boab

We'll Spend £10m

CHAIRMAN Sir David Murray says Rangers hope to bring in another three players before the transfer window closes and will spend as much as £10m in total rebuilding the squad.

And he insists he has not found the right man or men to take over his role as custodian of the club.

Murray has made it clear that if the right offer comes in he will step aside but so far he has not been offered an acceptable bid that will guaranteee the future of Rangers.

He said: "What I have said repeatedly is that I am coming up for 20 years. I have been here 19 years and I have won 13 championships.Walter Smith and David Murray

"I said that I didn't want to do this job forever but I will only sell if the right person comes along whom I believe can take the club on to a better and higher level.

"There have been a few nibbles but not the right people for me to hand over my legacy.

"I think you can see we have been quite active again in the market. We will spend over £10million this year on players by the time the window closes.

"We intend to bring in two or three more players. I am invigorated that Walter, Ally and Kenny are here. There has been a vibrancy.

"I remain committed to the club. A lot of things have happened to me in the last couple of years but I am no less committed to Rangers Football Club.

"There is no photo-fit of the ideal person to buy the club. I have to feel comfortable that my legacy and the future of the club will be in good hands.

"It is very hard to remain popular for 19 years. I have been through all the highs and all the lows and all the successes and failures.

"There is no point in someone coming along and using every single penny they have got to put them in a position to own the club."

Old mate..

jeez stop spamming

:lol:

Yes, it was brought up last night and because of that I would understand if the Admin pulled it but as it came from the official site, I thought I would put it up (tu)