Is Sebo our version of Diego Forlan?

Boab

I thought about this straight after the goal yesterday, to be honest, the celeration probably reminded me actually! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3VaZQUzZsE

The comparison don't end there though I don't think, Diego was very inconsistent while at Man Utd and only ever got ten goals while at Old Trafford in 63 games. Though he was famed for scoring important goals, such as a winning goal vs Aston Villa and also a superb volley against Chelsea.

Obviously, our Sebo hasn't scored countless goals from the bench or even when he has started, he has scored important goals. There was the winner against Aberdeen and yesterday, although not very important but memorable at least and maybe actually important for confidence for the team and the fans alike.

And not only that, but Diego was also loved by the fans. Like our Sebo!

However, Forlan eventually left Man U and proved himself elsewhere. I think, Sebo will eventually move on and do well somewhere else.

What do you think?

He's more like our Tevez. Needs a run of games before he'll start to score. I think it took him 18 games before he scored a free kick.

Quite, but he was also the best player at the world cup for Argentina. otoh Sebo struggles to get a cap for Slovakia.

He's more like our Tevez. Needs a run of games before he'll start to score. I think it took him 18 games before he scored a free kick.

Quite, but he was also the best player at the world cup for Argentina. otoh Sebo struggles to get a cap for Slovakia.

Yet has 5 goals in 6 games for his country.

I thought about this straight after the goal yesterday, to be honest, the celeration probably reminded me actually! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3VaZQUzZsE

The comparison don't end there though I don't think, Diego was very inconsistent while at Man Utd and only ever got ten goals while at Old Trafford in 63 games. Though he was famed for scoring important goals, such as a winning goal vs Aston Villa and also a superb volley against Chelsea.

Obviously, our Sebo hasn't scored countless goals from the bench or even when he has started, he has scored important goals. There was the winner against Aberdeen and yesterday, although not very important but memorable at least and maybe actually important for confidence for the team and the fans alike.

And not only that, but Diego was also loved by the fans. Like our Sebo!

However, Forlan eventually left Man U and proved himself elsewhere. I think, Sebo will eventually move on and do well somewhere else.

What do you think?

I hope not like this: