Joe Worrall

Lloyd

He looked like an absolute donkey for the first goal. From what I can remember he had at least two opportunities to make the tackle.

He just made it hard for himself, body shape all wrong, positioning all wrong, footwork of a fucking circus clown.

He's been no bad the past few weeks but take yersel and yer daft fringe away back tae Forest ya numpty.

Worrall and Morelos are 22. Neither should be carrying the expectations of Rangers at that age. Surrounded by pretenders and wannabees. 

Baffling that posters on here criticise the potential signing of Hastie and Stewart given the lack of muscle power on show from their team mates today. 

11 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Not interested in trying to sign him according to various stories in newsnow Rangers, thank fuck for that.

If the rumours of Forrest knocking back between 9-11 million for him from Burnley are true we couldn’t afford him, I wouldn’t pay half of that for him anyway.

9 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

If the rumours of Forrest knocking back between 9-11 million for him from Burnley are true we couldn’t afford him, I wouldn’t pay half of that for him anyway.

I honestly would not have him on a free.

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 13:49, Lloyd said:

Punt this useless mong. I hate his fucking guts. 

I love it the way some people are allowed to hate some players , yet the same ones are up in arms, if you hate one of the others or their favourites

The hypocrisy on here would make rhodent no 1 blush

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 22:36, siddiqi_drinker said:

thought Worral had sorted himself out after killie but that goal today FFS 

He was honking twice on Sunday . For the free kick its self and for his Rob Kiernan style defending at the run in on goal .

And the biggest irony . He was going tonto at Tav for his mistake at the final goal :hmmm:

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He was honking twice on Sunday . For the free kick its self and for his Rob Kiernan style defending at the run in on goal .

And the biggest irony . He was going tonto at Tav for his mistake at the final goal :hmmm:

What about his gift on Wednesday, which would have given Hearts a glimmer, if their guy hadn’t been so shocked that he didn’t know what to do??🙈

3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

What about his gift on Wednesday, which would have given Hearts a glimmer, if their guy hadn’t been so shocked that he didn’t know what to do??🙈

I think he has some ok qualities mate . I really do but he is not what we need

Tbf . He hasn't been I a side that's been thrashed many times like others

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Noticed a few times that Joe is quite vociferous and I have also seen him step in a few times when things have been kicking off including grabbing Alfredo by the scruff of the neck when the wee man was losing it.  Possible future captain for some club if he can improve as a defender.😃

7 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Noticed a few times that Joe is quite vociferous and I have also seen him step in a few times when things have been kicking off including grabbing Alfredo by the scruff of the neck when the wee man was losing it.  Possible future captain for some club if he can improve as a defender.😃

I was impressed by Goldson dealing gabbing 2 beggar players at the Kent incident . You are right though . Worral will make a decent player for some club in championship . Surprised if any higher though

12 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Hes pish so is goldson right enough.

I don't think that mate . Cmon we have only lost 1 game by over 1 goal this season . Someone must be good as it's not our full backs

We said the same about Gough , Amo and even David Weir

Big Goldson would be my definite keep

In fact Captain after Sunday