Blessing In disguise

RDB14

1 minute ago, RDB14 said:

Hurts like fuck today but if we had dominated them again today they may have made bigger moves in the Summer. 

Today will likely see Lennon become their permanent manager and may stop them investing properly in better players.  Also even though everyone will be screaming to sell Morelos, we will now likely have him for another season and I have no doubt he will eventually learn and be a better player next season.  It would also be silly to sell him when his stock isn't at its highest.

Today will have the opposite effect on them AND us of the cup semi final when we were a division lower.  We will push forward, they will get complacent.

As I said, today was painful but I genuinely believe next year we will stop them in their tracks.  Today is just papering over their cracks.

Was thinking the same mate, gives them a false sense of security.

4 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Hurts like fuck today but if we had dominated them again today they may have made bigger moves in the Summer. 

Today will likely see Lennon become their permanent manager and may stop them investing properly in better players.  Also even though everyone will be screaming to sell Morelos, we will now likely have him for another season and I have no doubt he will eventually learn and be a better player next season.

Today will have the opposite effect on them AND us of the cup semi final when we were a division lower.  We will push forward, they will get complacent.

As I said, today was painful but I genuinely believe next year we will stop them in their tracks.  Today is just papering over their cracks.

If Lennon gets the job it's a clear indication of what their budget is, regardless of todays result.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Feels like OP clutching at straws, but it's probably fair enough.

Probably but honestly we were really unlucky today.  Hope Morelos stops this shite next year.

15 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Today will likely see Lennon become their permanent manager and may stop them investing properly in better players.  Also even though everyone will be screaming to sell Morelos, we will now likely have him for another season and I have no doubt he will eventually learn and be a better player next season.  It would also be silly to sell him when his stock isn't at its highest.

We are Rangers 

16 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Saves me posting something similar. Wouldn't say its papering over the cracks but if we drew that game it would have been seen as some sort of victory. Wheres the honour in beating that shite. I firmly belive we have better players than them and had some bad luck. To not win the league against that is a fucking disgrace. Can blame the officials to some extent but  we haven't half fucked ourselves over. 

Despite all the advantages, they struggled like fuck.

If we had a half decent, grafting, solid, unremarkable centre forward (Cosgrove, McNulty, Ikpeachu etc) we would have won that. Sure Morelos is different class but he’s fuck all use to us in the stand.

We will take them next year, of that I have no doubt.

2 hours ago, Bighouse said:

The blessing is that Lennon may now get the taig job.

He is tactically inept and can't handle pressure.

Imo the whole Lemmon being there reeks of shite

was the remote chance of a return to seperateentity fc enough to make lennon lose his own job at hivs?

The whole timing with the proverbial prodigal bastard son jobless  waiting in the wings to appease the masses when Brenda left