Video of brown at full time

thehost

11 minutes ago, gj923 said:

The way to stop them is to win the game/league celebrating with our own fans

Bad enough criminalising everything and now the suggestion is that fans make complaints about the celebration of other players.

He wasn’t celebrating though he was being a prick and making obscene gestures. Why would brown getting charged upset you?

29 minutes ago, Dickie said:

He wasn’t celebrating though he was being a prick and making obscene gestures. Why would brown getting charged upset you?

True. You've seen what can happen in the aftermath of these games and you have this prick, the captain of his club no less, acting like this and actually trying to imflame a volatile atmosphere.

So blowing kisses, fist pump are yellow cards as they could lead to crowd trouble. What does browns action lead to fights, pubs getting attacked and no sanction. celtic players and fans get away with murder and nothing happens. Last season player steals police officers hat leaves the pitch sits with fans nothing happens. They are immune to prosecution by they law and football authorities. 

Rant over 

I have no problem with the gamesmanship during the game. It works for him and tbh, I wish we had somebody being an arsehole like that! But it stops on the park.

But.... I absolutely hate goading. If somebody in the crowd threw something at him - and he was asking for it - we'd be in the dock and it would be shameful. Tbh, it's not hard to see, given the highly charged atmosphere, how his antics could have sparked crowd trouble but its Scott Brown and nothing will get done about it......

Lets be honest, he was trying to spark something. Be it a coin thrown, bottle thrown, some crowd trouble... he was absolutely trying to goad it out of our fans. Why else make a beeline to do that at full time?

I can excuse Halliday for getting involved and have to ask why Brown also did not recieve a second yellow card - he was at least equal to what Halliday did (taking the goading out of the equation)

Just now, sandyinroyalblue said:

John Kennedy suggesting Brown celebrated in front of our support because that's where the game finished.

Is there anyone at that club that understands the concept of the truth.

There is no limit to the depths that this rhancid mob will stoop to.  I didn't think it was possible for me to despise them any more than I did before, but they keep giving me more ammunition.

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

Its not Brown personally its the whole "players should be charged with inciting a riot comment". Apart from the odd nutcase that runs on I can't remember the last time a player caused an actual riot in football.

Where is the line drawn.....if subs and manager celebrate a last minute winner which happens to be in front of the opposition is that incitement?

Sporadic trouble will happen outwith the stadium but we don't need to start bringing stuff like that into the game.

Saw some scum fans calling for Kent to be charged for assault as the argument was that if that happened in the street he is lifted.

So should we really have Brown up in court for incitement to riot and Kent for assault?

What other crimes can be brought into football? Bad enough all the pish with the singing.

All this it's fine to celebrate in front of the opposition fans the Aberdeen player who did it last season got hammered by the media for doing it. Will this mean going forward you can do as you please on the pitch regarding celebrating and receive no sanctions. 

That heinous club condones and encourages this behaviour, I mean look at the manger they've brought back, thugs, terrorists and bheasts wall to wall, steeped in villainy and corruption whilst portraying themselves as a charitable institution, a club like no other, you bet they are, scum of the earth!

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

That heinous club condones and encourages this behaviour, I mean look at the manger they've brought back, thugs, terrorists and bheasts wall to wall, steeped in villainy and corruption whilst portraying themselves as a charitable institution, a club like no other, you bet they are, scum of the earth!

You're on a roll blue keep going😀

58 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Michael Stewart sticking up for the prick. One prick sticking up for another. What a surprise.

Heard him on Sportscene last night saying it was part of the game to wind up your opponent, so according to him it’s ok to bring your boot down your opponents heel or give him a kick.

He said brown hardly touched him, I wonder how he knows that from a long distance video clip.

One things for sure, it’s now ok to kick or stand on your opponents feet off the ball because it’s now classed as a wind up.