Scum attack Toby jug.

1690tamRFC

From the Times =  

A man 'stabbed' during a mass brawl in Glasgow's city centre has died, the Evening Times has learned.

The 47-year-old was rushed to hospital after allegedly being stabbed in the neck during the disturbance on Blackfriars Street on Sunday.

Eyewitnesses described how the man 'slumped' against a wall after being attacked while horrified families looked on.

Emergency services rushed to the scene and the victim was transferred to hospital.

His condition was later described as critical by medical staff.

Sources have since told the Evening Times that the man has since died.

Police today said they were treating the incident as attempted murder.

Two other men, aged 29 and 30, were also taken to the nearby Royal Infirmary Hospital with serious injuries.

Murder cops scoured the scene this afternoon as the entire section of Albion Street remained sealed off.

A number of businesses were closed following the incident.

Police Scotland have been contacted for comment.

More to follow.

Bad fuckin day when ye canny go to the game or watch it with yer mates in a pub , n never make it home again ffs 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Frightening thing is that this will be blamed on the football even if it had fuck all to do with it, as usual the football fans will suffer the backlash from this

Yup. Nothing to do with football. To my recollection (which admittedly has been wrong on occasion) nobody died when Gazza played the flute, during numerous Boruc antics in several OF games, brown antagonising Diouf, Lennon cupping his ears... etc. 

The narrative is Brown celebrated near the Rangers end, we couldn’t take it and wars have been breaking out as a result. It’s browns fault and we are so weak minded we can’t handle it. 

A lot of fucking nonsense. Hate the cunt. But I don’t personally know a single bear who would kill someone over an OF game when the title was already gone. Utter nonsense

Edit: even if the title hadn’t been gone I don’t think I personally know anyone who would seriously knife someone as a result of some bald headed egit 

42 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

*An earlier version of this story appeared suggesting the 47-year-old man had died. It has since emerged this is not the case.

The Evening Times apologises unreservedly for the distress this error has caused.

Everyday is Fools' Day at the ET.:belm:

Fuck me they cunts have went dark 😳😂

• 2 weeks later...

5 captured by police , on stv website , one of them is a female 

Five people have been charged over a mass brawl that broke out in Glasgow city centre following an Old Firm game at celtic Park.

Officers attended the large-scale disturbance on Blackfriars Street in the Merchant City at around 5pm on Sunday, March 31.

A 24-year-old woman and four men - aged 20, 23, 25 and 27 - have now been charged in connection with the incident that took place shortly after celtic defeated Rangers 2-1 in a heated derby match.

On 01/04/2019 at 21:59, Hutton2008 said:

Yup. Nothing to do with football. To my recollection (which admittedly has been wrong on occasion) nobody died when Gazza played the flute, during numerous Boruc antics in several OF games, brown antagonising Diouf, Lennon cupping his ears... etc. 

The narrative is Brown celebrated near the Rangers end, we couldn’t take it and wars have been breaking out as a result. It’s browns fault and we are so weak minded we can’t handle it. 

A lot of fucking nonsense. Hate the cunt. But I don’t personally know a single bear who would kill someone over an OF game when the title was already gone. Utter nonsense

Edit: even if the title hadn’t been gone I don’t think I personally know anyone who would seriously knife someone as a result of some bald headed egit 

The taigs would have obviously.