Scum attack Toby jug.

1690tamRFC

55 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

5 captured by police , on stv website , one of them is a female 

Five people have been charged over a mass brawl that broke out in Glasgow city centre following an Old Firm game at celtic Park.

Officers attended the large-scale disturbance on Blackfriars Street in the Merchant City at around 5pm on Sunday, March 31.

A 24-year-old woman and four men - aged 20, 23, 25 and 27 - have now been charged in connection with the incident that took place shortly after celtic defeated Rangers 2-1 in a heated derby match.

Perhaps now they'll catch the taig that stabbed his fellow taig in the neck 

On 13/04/2019 at 01:36, hammer93 said:

Remember how the DR  were quick off the mark to tell us HOW it was the big bad Rangers fans that done it....by all accounts it was tims fighting amongst themselves as you have probably heard....the reason I know for a fact it wasn't a bear....it hasn't been mentioned in the press since the 1st bout of allegations....an APOLOGY....Who the fuck are we kidding 

Perhaps this is another one of those moments where Rangers Fans can band together to bombard these wankers for a public apology and retraction to their allegations.  

Maybe even Dave and the board would also like to join in? We can but ask...

William Barclay, 27, Gemma Martin, 24, Kahl Cullen, 23, Andrew Quinn, 25, and James Quinn, 20, were charged with breach of the peace over the incident in Glasgow's Merchant City following the Old Firm clash on March 31.

I know a William Barclay but don't know if it's the same boy 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

William Barclay, 27, Gemma Martin, 24, Kahl Cullen, 23, Andrew Quinn, 25, and James Quinn, 20, were charged with breach of the peace over the incident in Glasgow's Merchant City following the Old Firm clash on March 31.

I know a William Barclay but don't know if it's the same boy 

Breach of the peace?! Cunt almost died

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Appeared on petition for it. Other charges could be added.

I was told that they usually charge everyone with that so if everything else collapses they'll usually always get the breach to stick?

6 minutes ago, jackunion said:

This will be hard to believe but I’ve heard that apparently the Tim on Tim attack that resulted in slashing the guy got an infection in the leg in the hospital which is of course sad but what is even worse is the porters cut off the wrong leg 🤦🏻‍♂️

Ffs I knew the NHS was not great at times, but if porters are doing amputations now then it is worse than I thought. :happy: