End Defoe and Davis loans now?

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Unless Southampton and Bouremouth are willing to terminate them early then we'll still be on the hook for their wages. Given we're in talks with Davis over a permanent deal then I'd say there's absolutely no chance of ending his deal early only to sign him permanently in 12 weeks.

And Defoe still has next season.

Don't think we can offload them as we'll need them in the remaining games given that I don't think Kent/Morelos will play for us again, especially Kent, expecting he'll get a ban upwards of 5 games. 

The bigger worry is if we go into next season with Defoe as our main striker which is what I potientially see happening

38 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Unless Southampton and Bouremouth are willing to terminate them early then we'll still be on the hook for their wages. Given we're in talks with Davis over a permanent deal then I'd say there's absolutely no chance of ending his deal early only to sign him permanently in 12 weeks.

Us in talks with Davis for a permanent deal is the worst news of the whole weekend. 

He has made zero impact on loan and he is only going to deteriorate. 

We need forward thinking for next year. 

33 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Don't think we can offload them as we'll need them in the remaining games given that I don't think Kent/Morelos will play for us again, especially Kent, expecting he'll get a ban upwards of 5 games. 

The bigger worry is if we go into next season with Defoe as our main striker which is what I potientially see happening

Defoe won't be our main striker next season fs