End Defoe and Davis loans now?

2 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

How fucked is this thread reading back  the comments about Defoe and Davis. They're having their chance and they're taken it,Hats off to Gerrard.

I know god forbid a football fan has an opinion on a player after watching them do nothing in the chances he had had so far. 

Almost as bad as a fan coming on a thread and giving all that after the same player has just had a couple of better than average games. 

If Davis is first choice in our midfield next season we will struggle. 

27 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I know god forbid a football fan has an opinion on a player after watching them do nothing in the chances he had had so far. 

Almost as bad as a fan coming on a thread and giving all that after the same player has just had a couple of better than average games. 

If Davis is first choice in our midfield next season we will struggle. 

I hope Davis and Defoe are just squad players next season, because that will mean we have recruited much better than they are at their ages. 

Going with them both as first picks would mean our signings had not been good enough IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I hope Davis and Defoe are just squad players next season, because that will mean we have recruited much better than they are at their ages. 

Going with them both as first picks would mean our signings had not been good enough IMO. 

Spot on mate. 👍

On 01/04/2019 at 07:58, East Enclosure Row N said:

Thanks gents, but it didn't work out.

With our season now humped, replace our two bench warmers either with a pair of youngsters breaking through, or two we wish to sell who could do with some match time to raise their profile?

This aged well